Chapter 20

In the weeks leading up to their wedding there had been so many decisions, lists, and appointments and since they wanted a destination wedding there were lots of late nights and early mornings due to time zone differences for their desired locations. They were both exhausted from all the planning when Zac suggested they take a break.

"Ok so check this out, I know you've been mad stressed with the wedding and all so I really just wanted to take some time for you and me to relax so I'm taking us on a baecation for a couple of days,"

"Oh, and where are we going?"

"Cape Town,"

"Ooohh I like it, I thought it was a possibility for our honeymoon,"

"Haha, nah this is like a pre-honeymoon, gotta take the ride for a test drive"

"Oh, so you gotta try it before you buy it?"

"Haha, yup,"

"Careful now, aint no guardrails on this thing,"

"I know how to ride that thing,"

"You're so damn silly. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow,"

Fatima was excited to be spending some stress free quality time with Zac before the wedding. They arrived in Cape Town and were immediately mesmerized by its beauty. The city had a vibrant culture and had a stunning view of Table mountain all the way from the airport to their hotel which had both the view of the mountain and the ocean.

Once they checked into the hotel their concierge/tour guide came to pick them up so they could go on their first adventure. They were going to Kruger National Park and taking a helicopter there. When they arrived at Kruger they were greeted by a group of monkeys that kept trying to steal their food and drinks. One of them had been successful grabbing Fatima's water and then drinking it in front of her.

"Oh, so he's just gon take my water?"

"It's tooketh baby," Zac and Fatima laughed so hard they couldn't even be mad.