Chapter 8

It was Saturday the day of Angela's bbq and Fatima was sitting on Zac's lap grooming his beard while he was rubbing her butt.

"We need to start getting ready for your homegirl's bbq, and when I say we I really mean you cause you be taking forever to get ready."

Kissing her teeth "Boy, don't try me,"

An hour later they are both ready and he asks her "Is it okay if we take your car?"

"Yea, that's fine I just need to get back inside and grab my keys"

"No, need I got them right here"

"Zac, those aren't my car keys"

"They're the keys to your new car," he says grinning at her

"You got me a car? Baby you didn't have to."

"I wanted to see you smile. So do you want to see the car or nah?"

"Ooh my baby got me a car." she says while following him to where the car was "Oh my goodness. Babe this is nice."

"You like it? I wanted you to match my fly,"

"I love it, thank you," She says kissing him "Okay I'm going to drive,"

"Ah, you're about to make my lifelong dream of being a passenger princess come true," he says clutching his chest. They get to the bbq and she takes Zac over to Angela who had her back turned to them.

"Hey, baby mama," Fatima says as she pokes Angela's sides

"Yay, you made it," She replies hugging Fatima "And is this the gentleman that has you glowing?" she asks looking at Zac

"Guilty, thanks for having us over and it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you," he says smiling at Angela and offering his hand

"It is nice to meet you, Zac, I'm Angela. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, cause I've also heard a lot about you too"

"Where's B?" Fatima asks looking around

"Oh you know how she is, she's running late but the food is ready so ya'll go ahead eat and mingle I'll be with you shortly,"

Fatima made her man a plate while he found them a spot to sit. When she got back to their spot she sat in his lap and they ate, talked and laughed together like it was just the two of them present. Angela watched them from a distance and she could see the two were crazy about each other and the sexual tension between them was palpable. She couldn't help but be happy for her friend as she joined them. They talked and laughed until Angela was pulled away.

Zac had gotten up to grab them some drinks and on his way back to Fatima one of the songs from their shower playlist started playing so he starts singing the first line as he hands her a drink. "I wanna be in your life until the night is over" She smiles looking up at him and sings the next part "I wanna hold you so tight, so tight, come in closer" so he leans in and kisses her.