Chapter 7

It's the next morning and Zac is looking at Fatima sleeping and thinking about how lucky he is "damn, she's so fucking beautiful." She stirs and wakes up

"hmm, good morning," she says looking at him

"Good morning beautiful," he says pulling her so she's lying on top of him

"were you just watching me sleep?"

" I was, you look so cute when you're sleeping," he says rubbing her butt with one hand and the other making patterns on her back

This had become part of their morning routine cuddling and talking before taking a shower and starting their day.

"Thanks, babe," She says kissing his neck and licking his adam's apple. She sits up and looks him in the eye

"I'm so proud of you, I see how hard you're working to become a better man, I appreciate you and everything you do for me, remember you are enough so trust who you are. You are strong, you are smart and you're soo damn sexy." she laughs at the last part and leans in to give him a long slow kiss.

They get up and he starts their shower playlist and they both get in the shower washing each other, singing and dancing in the shower.

Fatima pulls into work a little nervous because she isn't sure how Andi is going to handle her relationship with Zac and she doesn't want to be distracted all day so she heads to Andi's office first so they can talk.

"Good morning Andi, I've got your coffee."

"Thanks, please take a seat. Soo about last night, you and Zac huh?"

"Yea that was awkward. I swear I didn't know he was Karen's ex."

"I believe you, and I don't think it matters they broke up months ago and I don't think they had spoken until yesterday."

"So we're good? You and I"

"Yes, girl. I just can't believe all these stories you've been telling me were about Zac. Go Zac!" she says with a laugh.

After her conversation with Andi, Fatima was feeling a lot more optimistic about her day. Her girlfriend Angela called her later in the day

"Bitch, you have been MIA for weeks now. I was about to file a missing persons report if you hadn't picked up."

"You always gotta be dramatic Ang, I am good...well great actually."

"Oh, shit I'm calling a girls night tonight. I wanna hear what your ass has been up to."

"Can we have an early one? So more dinner than night out."

"Okay, I'll call B and let her know."

She texts Zac to let him know she'll be home later than usual. After work, she's escorted to her car by the security guard and she makes her way to the restaurant to meet her girls.