Chapter 24

After work, Fatima goes to Madam's house to avoid going home to Zac and having another argument cause she still wasn't sure she believed him about the baby and she also knew it was irrational for her to be mad at him for something that happened before they were together.

"Hey cuz, how are you doing?" she says walking into the house.

"Tima? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be all loved up on your husband?"

"Zac and I got into it and I just need a little bit of space,"

"Tima,"

"What?"

"You need to stop doing this,"

"What am I doing?"

"You're running, and you do this all the time. You're married now you can't do that shit,"

"I know but I'm just so mad at him and I know it's technically not fair but I can't help how I'm feeling, I just need space to think clearly then I'll talk to him,"

"I don't like this, did you tell him where you are?"

"No,"

"Tima!"

"I know, I know," she says raising her hands

"Well if he calls me I'm not lying to him,"

"Now why would you do that?"

"Cause that's my nigga and whatever it is ya'll got going on I know that nigga loves you so you need to fix it," she says walking away.

Zac gets back to an empty penthouse still pissed about the previous night and Fatima ignoring him all day. He decides to wait for her to come home so they can talk, but the later it gets and she's not home the angrier he gets. Finally, around midnight she still isn't home and still isn't picking up his calls so he decides to call Madam so she can track her phone.

Madam tells Zac where Fatima is and he gets in the car to go and get his wife.

"Fatima, get in the car let's go home," he says when he gets in the house and his tone leaves no room for negotiation but Fatima wasn't ready to have a conversation with him just yet.

"Zac, I'm spending the night here, I'll see you at home tomorrow,"

"Fatima, I wasn't asking you to get in the car. Either you get in the fucking car or I carry you to the car, either way, you are coming home with me,"

"Zac..."

"No Fatima, I'll be dead before you can sleep anywhere but our home just cause you're mad,"

When she makes no move to get in the car he grabs her by the knees and throws her over his shoulder