Chapter 22

"Let's roll Mrs Taylor, I got plans for you,"

Zac had planned a two-week honeymoon to Bali and the Maldives and they got on their jet just after they left their wedding reception. They were flying to Bali for a week-long stay in a luxurious villa with a private beach, surrounded by lush greenery and the sound of the waves. As soon as they arrived, they were in awe of the beauty of Bali.

 As soon as they arrived, they were in awe of the beauty of Bali

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Mrs Taylor," he says watching her

"That's right, you put a ring on it,"

"Yes, I did"

"And I am all yours,"

"All mine,"

"At your service husband,"

"I want you to strip for me,"

"Yes sir Mr Taylor," she says with no hesitation and puts on a show for him

Watching Fatima, Zac loosens his tie "Hmm," he says walking towards her, she felt herself getting wet at the sound of his deep voice. As he gets closer he starts rolling up his sleeves as he walks her back towards the wall. When her back hits the wall he braces his hands above her head not making contact and she pushes herself closer to him.

"Uht uht, it's my time."

He drops to his knees and puts her knees over his shoulders, ripping her thong off with his teeth he gives her one long lick before gripping her ass and standing up with her on his shoulders.

She squeals "Zaaccc,"

"hmmm," he moans as he presses his mouth to her core and she can feel the vibrations through her entire body "I love how fucking wet you are,"

"That's all you daddy,"

Her vision blurs as he devours her until her thighs squeeze his head and he slides his tongue in and out of her unrelenting as she tightens on him.

"Fuuuccckk,"

He ups the ante rolling his tongue and sucking on her clit she digs her nails into his scalp cumming all over his face and he lapped up every drop of her juices.