Chapter 26

A few days after they made up they heard back from his lawyers about the paternity test, Zac had asked for an expedited test and just as he said the child wasn't his. His lawyers used a private investigator as well and they found out Heather was a regular at Karen's shop and that's how she knew stuff about him although they couldn't verify if Karen was involved. After the results came out they didn't hear from her again and they put the whole situation behind them. A few weeks after this Zac and Fatima were talking as they got ready for work.

"Hey, babe you got plans in the evening?" Fatima asked putting her shoes on

"Uh, yea your dad and I are actually going to watch some basketball together, I mean he's face timing me and we'll watch it that way, but that's the plan"

"You two I swear," she says smiling and shaking her head. The two of them had quite the bromance, they spoke on the phone frequently and hung out a couple of times taking the jet between Atlanta and Philly. "What time does the game start?"

"Around 8:30 why?"

"No reason just asking, I'll see you after work. Have a great day baby," she says walking up to him and giving him a long kiss. Since they got married they had made it a point to give each other intentional hello and goodbye kisses.

As usual, they texted throughout the day, and when Zac got home he came to a candlelit dinner. Fatima had made all his favourites for dinner and they had a quick catch up of how their day had gone over dinner.

When the game was about to start she brought him snacks and a beer and told him to call her if he needed a refill.

"Before I go, I got a question," she said smiling at him

"Wassup?"

"What's something you can say during a basketball game and during sex?"

"I don't know, what?" he asked chuckling

"He strokes it from deep and scores!"

He bursts out laughing "Tima!"

"I got another one, he goes between the legs, oh great penetration from the big man,"

Still laughing he says "Yo, you wilding right now,"

"Alright I'm done, see ya later," she says laughing with him and getting up

As she was walking away he hugged her from behind nuzzling her neck "Thank you for my beer and snacks, I love the way you take care of me, my love,"

"You're welcome, I'm going to go take a bath and I'll see you after the game. Who knows if your team wins I might give you a lil sumthin, sumthin,"

"Haha don't threaten me with a good time," he said smacking her ass as she walked away