Chapter 21

They had decided on Lake Como as the destination for their wedding. Lake Como was a place of breathtaking beauty, surrounded by the majestic mountains, with crystal-clear waters that shimmered in the sun. Zac and Fatima knew that this was the perfect setting for their special day. The entire town of Lake Como which mainly comprised of their guests was buzzing with excitement. The wedding guests had arrived, and they were staying in the beautiful villas that surrounded the lake.

Zac had arranged for spa treatments for Fatima and her girls the day before the wedding so she could relax before the big. The day of the wedding arrived, and their family and friends were overjoyed to be there, and they couldn't wait to see them exchange vows in such a beautiful setting. As the guests gathered on the shore of the lake, the sun was shining and the birds were singing, creating the perfect background for the ceremony.

 As the guests gathered on the shore of the lake, the sun was shining and the birds were singing, creating the perfect background for the ceremony

Zac was very nervous so he made his way to the room Fatima was getting ready in. He knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Angela shouted on the other side of the door

"It's Zac,"

"Babe, what are you doing here? You know it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding right?"

"Wait, you're already in your dress?"

"Yea, what's up,"

"Nothing, I just wanted to check on you,"

"Haha making sure I'm still going through with this?"

"Something like that,"

"I've told you, you're not getting rid of me,"

"I know, I love you,"

"I love you, now go on I'm trying to get married on time,"

"I'll see you at the alter,"

"I'll be the one in white,"

Fatima walked down the aisle to First Time by Teeks, arm-in-arm with her father, looking more beautiful than ever in her stunning white gown. Zac was waiting for her at the end of the aisle, dressed in a classic tuxedo, and he couldn't hold back the tears.

The ceremony was filled with love, laughter, and tears of joy, as Fatima and Zac exchanged their vows,

Zac -

Fatima before I knew your name I called you, mine one look at you, and I saw my future in your eyes. I'm not afraid to admit that because of you, I've seen myself becoming the kind of me that I always dreamt of being. I am so blessed that I get to love you every day for the rest of my life. I promise to love you through the ups and downs of life, growing in love with each passing day. I choose to spend the rest of my life cherishing you, supporting you, and being by your side through thick and thin. I vow to always put you first, to stand by you through the good times and the bad, and to create a life full of love and laughter with you. I am grateful I get to love you, and I promise to do so forever and always."