Chapter 10

It had been a few days since the bbq and things were great between Zac and Fatima, they were currently in Zac's living room with their facemasks on and watching one of Fatima's shows.

"Aye baby, what are you doing tomorrow after work?" Zac asks

"Nothing, why?"

"I wanna take you out on a date and ask you something,"

"What do you want to ask me?"

"You have to wait until the date,"

"I don't want to wait, just tell me," she says pouting

"Aren't you the one that was telling me about delayed gratification? Be patient woman," he says kissing her

She didn't like that he was making her wait so she decided two can play this game and planned on torturing him until their date. The next day she got up before him and took a shower, she came into the bedroom and started getting dressed making enough noise to wake him up. Fully aware that he was watching her she put on a show for him getting dressed making sure he saw she had gone commando. "Fatima don't play with me, I will make you late for work," she kissed him and made an excuse about having to leave early for a client meeting "I love you," she says rushing out.

When she made it to the office she remembered he had a meeting with some investors and decided to continue to torture him so she texted him a few minutes before his meeting.

Hey babe

Wassup sexy

What's your I'm so lucky photo?

What do you mean?

I mean what's the photo you show your friends to show them how lucky you are to have me

Oh, I got more than one. He proceeds to send 15 different pictures

Aww babe you're so sweet. Want to add another one to your collection before your meeting with the investors?

Nothing would make me happier

She sends him a topless photo of herself where she had put a g next to her right boob and a d next to the left one so that it spelt good then she had added luck underneath

I've warned you about playing with me Fatima

She laughs knowing she was getting to him cause he only called her Fatima when he was mad or frustrated. Throughout the day she continued sending him flirty text messages so by the time Zac picked her up for their date he was beyond frustrated with her.