Chapter 18

Fatima had been wondering what to get Zac for his birthday that was coming up in a few weeks and the man was making it hard always saying he had everything he needed with her. She'd found out during one of their conversations that he'd never had a party so she decided to change that and throw him a surprise party with the help of his close friends. She spent the next couple of weeks secretly planning the details of the party and making sure it was just right for him.

The day of the party arrived and Zac still had no idea what was in store for him. He thought she was taking him to dinner that evening to celebrate his birthday. Fatima woke up early and made breakfast for Zac which she planned to give him in bed. After she made him breakfast she woke him up with some sloppy head.

"Damn Ti," he said when he recovered

"Damn you're shaking," she says laughing

"Yea don't touch me, what is that shit that you do to me?"

"You like it don't you?"

"I do, don't touch me what is wrong with you?"

"So damn silly," she laughs

"I'm not see my leg shaking ooooh,"

"Yea I did that, happy birthday babe. Are you ready for your breakfast?" she gave him his breakfast and when he was done she got up to get his gifts.

"Five gifts for your five senses," she said handing him his first gift. For sight, she gave him tickets to go and watch Hamilton because he hadn't seen it. For sound, she also gave him tickets to a Nas concert. Nas was his favourite rapper. A cooking class for two was the taste gift and she also got him a New York cheesecake from his favourite bakery. She gave him a voucher for a couples massage for touch. This was because of how much they had enjoyed their massage in Paris. Lastly for smell, she gave him a Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant set.

Zac was touched by the gesture and the thought behind each gift.

"Ti I can't believe you did all this for me, thank you, my love," he said a little choked up

"You deserve all of it and so much more. I love you" she said kissing him hard.

After their breakfast, Zac got a call from Chris about a chain breakers crisis that needed his attention urgently. The plan was for Chris to keep Zac occupied for the day while Fatima spent the day preparing the final touches for the party and setting everything up.

When Zac finally made it back home he had enough time to shower before heading out to what he thought was a birthday dinner. As Zac walked into the restaurant they had their first date in, he was greeted by his closest friends when they shouted "Surprise". He was shocked and overjoyed turning to Fatima

"You did all this for me?"

She wiped his tear and nodded hugging him. People started coming up to him to wish him a happy birthday and the party was in full swing. The restaurant was filled with laughter and music.