327: Things That Attract A Milf Hunter (**)

Chapter 327: Things That Attract A Milf Hunter

It was nearly evening, and the sun was setting behind Neji's golden throne. The golden light of the sun, coupled with the overall golden theme of the throne room intertwined in harmony. It gave the hall a warm, comfy feeling; as if this was some sort of holy temple.

Salia came to meet Neji at this beautiful moment, easily allowed by the guards outside, as she stood a respectful distance from the throne.

For a moment, she forgot to kneel due to the gorgeous sight. She flinched when she returned to her senses and knelt down right away.

"A-apologies, your highness, I was just... stunned by the sight." She said, "You look like a God from here, with how the sun is submerging behind your throne."

"Stand up," Neji allowed with a smile. "Have you been enjoying your time here, Salia? The girls are to fulfill any of your requests, so I hope you didn't have a hard time here."

"Uh..." Salia slowly stood up, looking confused by his remark. "Of course, your highness? You saw how I was living life before this; compared to that, this is heaven. No, even to normal standards, this place is heavenly. How can I not enjoy my time here?"

Neji smiled. "That's great. It seems you took a shower too?"

"Yes, I-" Salia answered nonchalantly before she paused in embarrassment.

She was wearing an outfit similar to Siduri, except hers was light purple in color and didn't have the mask. But before? In her baggy burqa that hadn't been washed in a long time, she must have stunk before, huh? It had been quite a while since she showered last time.

Salia sighed in her head and said. "Apologies if my scent had bothered you before, your highness. But yes, I have showered. The bathing facility was very fancy and lavish; I didn't understand most of the stuff there, but Salia had helped me as she showered with me."

"It's alright, you look finer now." Neji's eyes flicked across her body, making her look down at her feet with a slightly uncomfortable blush on her face.

She's gorgeous now. Even though her current clothes were still baggy, they didn't hide as much as her older ones. Neji's eyes could see through even her clothes, once again noting how killer of a figure she had despite being unfed for who knew how long.

As they said, natural beauty defied logic. Then again, maybe it had something to do with how pure of a soul she had. Perhaps she was blessed to be beautiful and pure like a flower petal.

[Image Here]

"Ah, right, am I staring too much?" Neji chuckled seeing her uncomfortable reaction

"A-ahm." Salia flinched in alert. "It's fine, your highness... I don't mind."

To Neji's eyes, her uncomfortable reaction said she clearly minded. It could be that she hadn't yet forgotten about her husband, wherever he may be at the moment.