426: A Spoiled Princess' Fate

Chapter 426: A Spoiled Princess' Fate

Neji stood in front of Rias' bedroom door, a little annoyed that he had to do this at all. How annoying spoiled brats could be – was surprising.

Though, while he was annoyed at her, on the other hand, he could understand why Rias would be mad after seeing him kill so many of her kind. Though he had come here with selfish intent, he also didn't feel like letting Rias keep crying her eyes out in useless anger and frustration.

He took a small breath and knocked softly on the door. There was no response from inside, and after another knock, he sighed and pushed the door open anyway. Inside, there was Rias on the bed, lying alone and staring at the ceiling with tear-filled eyes.

The moment he stepped in, she jumped up, her boobs jiggled at that, visibly so, as she was wearing a very revealing royal kimono dress for some reason. "What are you doing here?! Get out!"

[Image Here]

"Girl, you're in my dimension, I own this place," Neji told her as he shook his head

"Girl, you're in my dimension, I own this place," Neji told her as he shook his head. He walked in, as the door closed itself behind him, and took a look at her. "What's up with your dress?"

Rias' lips shook as she scowled at him. "As if you don't know already. Isn't it you who made me wear this? That angel woman came and told me to wear this because you might like this."

"Oh," Neji shrugged. Looks like Raynare misunderstood his relationship with Rias and had prepared her for something that might happen between them. "Just know it wasn't me who ordered her that. I just came to check up on you. Are you alright?"

"Get out of here."

"Rias, you have to realize I'm here to ask about your well-being. I am not your father or brother, I will leave and let you weep if you decide to be rude." He finished and watched her open her mouth, sure she'd say the same thing again. "And then I'll never return, or meet you, even if you want to talk to me about anything."

She paused and closed her mouth, glaring at him.

Neji sighed and walked towards her and sat down on the edge of her bed, taking her hand gently into his own. "Rias," he began softly, acting. "I know I've done some terrible things... but please believe me when I say that it wasn't personal."

Rias was taken aback by the sudden twist. She looked at him with hurt and confusion in her eyes, still too angry to really listen to what he was saying.

Neji persisted, determined to make things calm. He was acting, but at the same time, he did want her beside him. "I know we had chemistry before," he continued, his voice growing bolder as he spoke from the heart, "and I think that's part of why this all feels so wrong to me now. We were friends once and had a chance to be more than friends, but then I ruined it."

"You did." She sniffled, gagging suddenly as tears broke out of her eyes. "You k-killed so many of us! I knew them, some of them were my relatives and friends. You killed them all!"