390: Reality Bends for the... Good? (1)

Chapter 390: Reality Bends for the... Good? (1)

Neji doubted anybody sensed his actions outside the Dome, but he left the vicinity anyway just to be sure. He was likely the strongest in this verse currently, so even if some God locked their attention on him it shouldn't be an issue for him, yet he decided not to draw unwanted attention anyway.

Instead, he wrapped Sisty, Asia, and the newly purified Raynare in threads of mana and slipped out of existence. All of them reappeared back in his hotel room.

Not entering the room directly may cause a bit of a problem, as the receptionist at the front of the hotel kept track, nothing a small Genjutsu burst couldn't fix. The same went for the CCTV cameras at the entrance, he could just give it a glare tomorrow and it too would forget. It was technology, sure, but he was a God. If divinity couldn't manipulate mere machines, then it would be shameful.

"My Lord?"

Raynare was still bowing to his shoe, but he gestured her finger upwards in the air, a force of kinetic energy moving her up, as she called slowly. She looked around, her eyes blinking, before she looked back at him.

"My lord, why are we in a hotel? No, why haven't you returned to heaven? Ah, maybe you have, and it's not public news yet. But where are the other angels, where is Michael? Gabriel?"

"I haven't revealed myself to the world as of yet,"

Neji slumped on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, as he rested his body. Raynare was about to ask what he meant, but he opened his mouth before that.

"I am the reincarnation of God; you may say I am not the same exact being. At least, not yet, because I am slowly inheriting my old powers, authorities, and memories back. But as you can guess, as of right now not all angels would trust me."

Neji mentioned memories, and that was not a lie, it was a new finding. He suddenly had bits of GOD's memories after reaching 1% in the synchronization bar. Namely, they were related to Raynare, along with the bits of memories from when God had created Twilight Healing, that Asia currently had.

Neji knew a lot about Raynare now; surely, it was very sudden, but he was more than used to it by now.

To Raynare, a God reincarnating wasn't exactly unheard of. A famous God, Vishnu, would often reincarnate himself in the form of human avatars throughout history. But it was self-assigned. No God could just die and then come back, at least not the Biblical God for sure.

"I trust you."

Raynare would have bowed again if Neji wasn't holding her still with his telekinesis. She sounded genuine, and why wouldn't she?

To begin with, a "Fallen" was an Angel who had been disowned by God. They didn't disown him, they fought in his name till their end, killing devils and evils alike. So if God called a Fallen back, they would not think twice, and they wouldn't be prideful to reject, that wasn't in their nature. Therefore, when Raynare received the chance to be his first Angel, the first to trust him, she was not going to let the chance slide.

It was such an honor to be his first child when nobody else trusted him.

...Raynare's head turned to look at Asia. Right.

Well, maybe not the "first child", but the first angel for sure. She loved it.

"I know you do," Neji replied, tilting his head to look at her with a soft expression; he didn't smile though. "I'm glad you do."

One other thing Raynare loved was how handsome he looked. God before looked hot too, but she couldn't feel any attraction to him. She physically was unable to feel such emotion towards him. However, now, towards this newly reformed deity, she felt a lot of attraction. Luckily, her pure delight to see him alive was a lot stronger than her attraction, plus now that she wasn't a Fallen anymore that attraction was just merely that; it was not Lust.