407: The Devil's Dessert (2)**

Chapter 407: The Devil's Dessert (2)**

Hearing her beg him, Neji broke out snickering.

"No way." He looked down at her with an annoyingly smug smile. "Getting spat and slapped turns you on that much? Yet you acted so furiously at first. And here I thought you accepted who you are pretty well, Serafall."

"Oh come on, I am accepting it now, am I not? And Just call me Sera." The Satan girl gave him a heated smile.

"Sure, Sera."

"Slap me again."

"Alright, as you wish."

Neji didn't slap her. No, instead he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over. She laid on her stomach and before she could react, his hands struck down on her ass. Her thicker cheeks jiggled as she let out a hearty moan.

"Oh, yesss~ yes, yes...!"

She moaned louder when he spanked her again. Neji grabbed her waist and pulled her towards his crotch. He was still wearing his pants, even though his shirt was gone. Her reddened ass felt his hard cock with only the fabrics of his pants on the way.

She waited in anticipation for him to take his pants off, but what happened was Neji got a better position to spank her ass.

– Thrash!

"Uuuf, hey~!"

She moaned in surprise and moaned again when he spanked her. She continued doing that with hiccs of breath in between as Neji put his palm to rapid use. To the camera, he was sure his arms looked like a blur.

At one point, he activated massage hands to turn 50% of the pain into pleasure. The moans right afterward were sweet like honey as she bit the bedsheets and howled.

"Oooh shit! I l-love this!"

She let out a howl of moan and then turned her head to him, her eyes were teary as she pleaded to him.

"Please put your cock in... please, push it inside. Pull my arms and push that thick cock into my tight pussy, please."

Her plea was pleasant, and Neji answered by granting it. His pants vanished, and due to the sudden absence of the fabric, his cock slipped into her truly tight cunt. The height difference was massive, and so her cunt was smaller than required for his size. At least, if she was a human that is. Her devil pussy devoured his cock, pulling it into her as she moaned like a bitch.

Neji grabbed her forearms and yanked, raising her face in the air as he pushed deeper into her. She shuddered, as inches after inches of pure pleasure rod sheathed into her. Her body twitched like a whore and she moaned like one while he pulled back and slammed back into her.

"F-fuckhhh... oh my go-gosh~"

She just moaned "gosh" and that word was used as a euphemism for "God". Both she and Neji knew she would feel pain at that moment, but all she felt was a pure euphoric pleasure that burst through her veins.

"Nnghnnn~"

Serafall's eyes rolled back and her insides clutched onto his cock like a bear trap. She squirted out a burst of love juice and truly moaned like a bitch. That must have been the most mind-numbing orgasm of her life if his guess wasn't wrong.

Neji didn't stop fucking her though. He's yet to be satisfied, far from it. He grabbed both of her forearms with his left hand and locked her arms on her back, while his right hand grabbed her head and pushed her face to the bedsheet.

Serafall let out a muffled scream, telling him to let her rest for a second, but he didn't listen. He raised his hips back and slammed down at her raised and wiggling ass. Her moan this time was harrowing as Neji again felt pleased with a new part of his being.