472: The Truth?

Chapter 472: The Truth?

How long did they continue for? At their power level, they could have continued for years. Thankfully, Neji had the sense to stop after a few days. Now he lay by her side near the tree roots, both stark naked and staring at the cosmos above.

The hut was destroyed at one point, so they had no choice but to rest outside. While they did that, with Lady Life's head on his chest, as she relaxed into his embrace, Neji decided to check his Status for the first time in a while.

===

[ —Status Page— ]

Name: Neji Hado

Age: 17

Level: 17676

-

Class: Voidmancer

Sub-Class: Lumomancer

Title: Harem Lord

Race: [Draconic High Human]

-

HP: 598120

SP: 553520

MP: 7565200

-

STR: 58352

END: 59812

DEX: 55352

INT: 75652

WIS: 55852

CHA: 55897

LUC: ##### (Temporarily Overloaded)

-

HP REG: 239248

SP REG: 221408

MP REG: 2234080

Stat Points: 0

===

His Luck Stat was overloaded from the stunt that Lady Luck pulled, and he was sure that had improved his encounters a lot. Who knows, maybe he'd have been enslaved by Fotia for a longer time if he didn't have it?

Also, he felt complicated about his Level. [Level 17676] was an insane number, but it wasn't helping him against these Abstract Entities and those beyond. He had to farm other kinds of powers, though that left few options since he was Nigh Omnipotence.

"So, what was that power?" as if to imply what power he should pursue, Lady Life laid on his side and asked, pointing at the sky with a finger. She meant the Eros Icon.

Icons, indeed. He should be pursuing those starting from now on. But her question made him tilt his head. [You don't know what an Icon is?]

"An Icon? No?" she asked in a more confused tone than him.

Neji blinked. He suddenly remembered what the Director said during the most recent war when she came to stop the Godmother from killing him. She had said, "Even if he did choose the Demon Path, it'd have been impossible to get a synchronization of 100% since my husband didn't have access to Icons."