Chapter 3

Chapter 3
.

.

.

.

.
Snow's POV

By the time I finished work, that damn billionaire had left yet another message for me, asking for another chocolate crepe with whips cream and chocolate chips.

Sighing, I quietly waved to the manager before walking home with the bag of leftovers from the shop. After I take a nice hot shower, I'll go take this to him. I thought to myself while picking up my pace so I can get home quicker since it's already sporting ten thirty. Without paying much attention to the cars passing by, a black Lamborghini slowly pulled up next to me as the tinted window of the passenger's side slowly slid down.

"You know, I thought I told them to tell you to wait on me. After all, it's dangerous for a woman of your beauty to be walking by yourself." The familiar husky voice sighed as it finally matched the familiar tanned face once the window was completely down.

"They didn't tell me, Gabriel." I shrugged while staring at him as he pulled near the sidewalk before getting out. As he made it over to me, I noticed that he had changed his clothes. Instead of the gray business suit that he had on earlier, he was sporting long black sweats with a white shirt that basically outlined his abs and the muscles of his upper body along with a pair of black Toms.

"Come on, I have some work to complete and I need your assistance." He smiled while opening the passenger's door as I looked at him for a second before pursing my lips together quietly.

"But I have to go home." I protested while staring at him as he sighed quietly to himself.

"Alright, I'll take you to your apartment than we're leaving. So make sure you pack an overnight bag and everything you need." He nodded while closing the door before hurrying over to the driver's side and getting in. "Why are you making that face?" He asked while looking over at me as I sighed quietly to myself.

"I have a dog that I can't just leave home in a dark apartment. I never like leaving my baby by herself." I sighed as I looked over at him with a saddened look in my eyes.

"You can bring her with you. There's enough room at my house for all of us." He shrugged as I smiled to myself, changing my mind about him. He wasn't really that bad.

[~~~]

"Can you please hand me the towel?!! It's on my bed!" I shouted through the opening in the bathroom door as I hid behind it. With a grunt, the heavy footsteps came trudging towards the bathroom before a tan hand reached through holding my large fluffy blue towel. "Thank you." I smiled while taking it from him before drying off. After I finished, I pulled on a long bright green summer skirt before pulling on a white tank top. Slowly wiping off the mirror, I gently dried my hair before throwing my dirty clothes into the hamper. Quickly opening the door, I automatically ran into Gabriel's chest.

"Calm down, hot stuff. You have enough time to get up what you need and your other stuff. All you need is clothes to sleep in, clothes to wear tomorrow when you go to work, a pretty dress that's not slutty, and a swimsuit. Bring any type of shoes you'd like to wear as long as you can run in them and a pair of heels to match the dress." He instructed while holding my shoulders so I wouldn't fall back.

"Okay, give me about ten minutes than I'll be ready. Now out, out, out." I smiled while pushing him towards my bedroom door before closing it behind him.

---------------

Gabriel's POV

Sighing to myself, I quietly walked over and took a seat on her large dark brown sofa next to her large Great Dane. Gently patting the dog's head, I slowly looked around her apartment, staring at all of the different types of furniture she had before pulling out my phone and dialing my house number.

"Hello, Mr. Sampson. What can I do for you?" The housekeeper, Jordan asked as I sighed again before leaning my head back on her sofa.

"How is my baby?" I asked as he chuckled quietly to himself before answering.

"She's still waiting on her father to arrive with her new friend that he promised her, isn't that right sweetie?" He asked before the line went quiet.

"Daddy, what's taking so long?" My three year old daughter, Chloe asked as I smiled to myself. She was always that one little excitable toddler that'd sit up all night or try and wait for their parents to come home.

"She's getting ready and she has a dog." I whispered as she started clapping her hands frantically in an excited manner. "Now go take a nap until I get there." I added with a smile as the line went quiet for second.

"Yay!! Okay, daddy. Nightie night! I love you!" She shouted as I continued to smile to myself.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered as the line went quiet again before Jordan started chuckling quietly to himself.

"Be careful on your way back, Gabriel. And we'll be awaiting the new lady of the house, so make it quick before my poor little darling collapse from exhaustion." He laughed as from his tone; I could tell he was smirking.

"You got jokes. I got you, don't you even worry. Bye." I stated while smirking before hanging up the phone and patting the dog's head again as the shuffling of feet came towards me.

"Okay, I'm ready." She stated as I stood up and turned to her as I raised my eyebrow at her new attire. She was beautiful in the bright colored skirt while her long orangish red hair curled down her shoulder. She was just so stunning. "What? Do I look bad?" She asked while looking at me worriedly as I shook my head.

"Nope, just fine." I whispered while picking up her dog's leash before looking back at her. "Are we ready to go now?" I asked as the large Great Dane took a seat by my legs while Snow nodded her head quietly.

[~~~]

Once I pulled up to the large guarded gates, I was met by my guards who nodded and opened the gates before going back to their posts as Snow sat in her seat with her mouth partially open and her dog asleep on her lap.

"Y-You live here?" She questioned as I pulled around the fountain and parked in front of the steps leading up to the door.

"Yes and this is where you'll be staying for the night." I smiled as she quietly woke her dog up before opening the door as she jumped out before Snow could. As Snow was stepping out of the car, my housekeeper, Jordan, came descending down the stairs with a butler by his side.

"Welcome home, Mister Sampson." They greeted while bowing as I locked up the car before walking over to Snow's side. The butler took her bags while Jordan smiled at her with mischief in his eyes.

"You must be Miss Snow?" Jordan questioned as she nodded before he hugged her. "Welcome to Mister Gabriel's mansion. If you'd come with me, I'd like to introduce you to a very special someone dear to Mister Gabriel's heart." He nodded while grasping her free hand and leading her up the stairs with me and the Great Dane following behind them.

allowD