Chapter 24

Chapter 24

.

.

.

Mimi's POV

Sighing quietly to myself, I glanced down at the little toddler as she glanced back up at me. "Your mommy will be alright darling. She told me to tell you that if you're a good girl, she'll let you see your baby brother early." I whispered with a smile as she looked at me with surprise in her small ocean blue eyes.

"My bwother?"  She questioned as I nodded. "Will he be my size? Cwan we play together?" She added as I shook my head at her questions.

"He'll be a little bit smaller than you and he won't be able to play just yet but when the day comes to where he's just the right size, you'll be able to run around and play dolls together." I whispered while kissing her cheek as Jordan walked in. "Alright, baby girl. Jordan's gonna help you make cookies while your aunt goes and gets your father. Is there a car ready?" I questioned while turning back to the tall lanky man as he nodded.

"I kind of figured that you wanted to go out, so I got one of the butlers to bring an extra car and have it ready for you. But, if yo weren't going to go and fetch that imbecile than I was." He smiled as a few of the maids ran past us to go clean up Snow's accident. "Now, you get going and we'll stay back here and hold up the household with cookies awaiting. Isn't that right, young princess?" Jordan questioned while squatting down to Chloe's height as she cheered and nodded. "Go, Marium. There's not time to waste. The cookies will be waiting upon you guys arrival." He smiled while picking up Chloe on his back. "Onwards to the oven!" He cheered as she smiled back.

"Onwards to the oven!" She repeated as I turned on my heels and hurried down the hall until I was out the door. Anthony would kill me if I missed this moment.

[~~~]

Gabriel's POV

"If you'd turn to the next page, you'd see the plans that I was just discussing about adding an Incorporation in Japan or China to add more jobs to the system. It's not as complicated as we thought and with the help of my younger brother, Jackson, and the people that he knows in those areas, we'll be able to commence our plans quickly and have them ready as soon as possible." I stated as the other business men glanced down at the papers as they flipped through them quietly.

"I think you two are onto something, Sampson. With your friends from that area and your ideas, the Sampsons Incorporation and the Badcocks Incorporation will be the head of all businesses in the world as long as it's okay with the people in these areas. One, we don't need to get another sue sent to us, The Badcock Incorporation like last time because people don't want their "favorite places" to be demolished by Americans. We need them on our good sides in case something comes up." Mister Badcock stated with a slight frown on his pale skin as he glanced from me to my brother.

"The people that I know, they won't screw us over in anyway. I know that for a fact and working with them for so many years, I have learned that through trial and error that they understand best when my wife is there possibly making deals and fussing with them in their native tongue as they find her funny and interesting to be around. So, if we need backup or they decide that they want to call out and sue us, I'll get Scarlett to assist us as a woman with power scares them." Jackson added as the entire room burst into laughter before a loud commotion sounded off outside the meeting room.

"Stop! You can't go in there!" One of the secretary shouted as Mimi ran into the room with an angry expression upon her face. "I'm sorry, sir. She refused to leave after I asked her and she pushed past the security guards when they tried to stop her." The woman apologized as she held a clipboard tight to her chest while she wiped sweat from her forehead. Glancing over at Mimi, I gave her a questioning look as she frowned back.

"It's alright, Sandra. Let the young lady say what she has to say as she's been through hell to get here." Mister Badcock nodded as the secretary and the two security guards took a step back from her as she straightened herself up before looking directly at me.

"Thank you." She stated while shifting her eyes over to Mister Badcock before looking back at me. "While you're here dealing with some business and ignoring the fuck out of your phone, my sister has went into labor and has been going through hell without you by her side. I know that this meeting is important but I'm going to need this man for a few hours and after that, you'll have to ask Snow about having him back but I doubt she'll allow him to be here as long as you guys have had him. Now, let's get going before a few people murder both of us on the spot. And if you haven't noticed yet, I have a child and I am finally getting my love life back together. I don't plan on dying before I am able to have more babies and see them walk down the aisles and begin their new life. Go! Oh and Jackson?" She questioned as she looked back at him while pushing me towards the door where the guards were standing. "Scar called me while I was on the way over and told me to tell you to check your phone." She smiled as I took off down the hallway with a smile on my face.

"Hurry up, Mimi! It's not everyday that I get to see my fiancée give birth to my second child!" I shouted as I continuously pressed the button for the elevator as my sister-in-law jogged up to me before sighing. "She's going to kill me!" I shouted while running my hands through my hair as the elevator dinged before opening as we rushed in. "Is she okay?" I questioned as she leaned back on the metal walling before giving a small nod.

"Scar said that Snow was already put into a hospital room and now she's just walking around freely because the doctors told her that she's not dilating enough yet. So, she might be at the hospital for awhile." She stated as I stared up at the floor numbers as they swept by slowly before a cell phone went off in the elevator. "Speak of the devil." She whispered while picking up the phone as I quietly turned to her. "Hello?" She questioned as her facial expression quickly changed to one of complete surprise. "Oh. So, it's not as the doctor said?" She added after a few seconds of silence as her mouth formed a small 'o'. "Well, that changes everything now. Yeah, I understand. Hold tight until I arrive. Okay, bye." She stated while shoving the phone back into her front pocket of her jacket before sighing.

"What's going on, Mimi?" I questioned as she glanced at me for a second before looking up at the ceiling.

"The doctor that examined Snow when she first arrived stated that she wasn't ready to give birth because she wasn't at the right spot or something but another doctor came in and examined her a few minutes ago and said that she was ready to give birth because she was already crowning. So, basically, Snow's about to push out your first son at any moment now." She stated with a sigh.