Chapter 8

Chapter 8
.

.

.

.

.

.
Snow's POV

That Weekend~

As I slept in my nice comfortable bed, I dreamed of that same wet dream with Gabriel since we kissed. Its like my body was craving for his touch, his dominance, his kisses, and mostly all of him. Without it, I was going crazy and horny. It didn't make it better that after that night, we went about things like it was when we first met, like nothing ever happened. Even while I was working in his office with him, it was normal except for his burning gaze on my ass. On the night when we kissed, that damn billionaire was sober than a leaf, but he didn't tell me that until we were all up on each other on the door that led to my room. Damn idiot.

"Miss Grayson. Miss Grayson. Rise and shine beautiful." The familiar voice whispered while gently shaking me as I slowly opened my eyes before stretching quietly while glancing over at Jordan who had a smirk on his face. "Still having those little dreams with Mister Gabriel?" He questioned while raising his eyebrow as I couldn't deny it anymore.

"Sadly, yes. Now, why are you waking me up so early?" I questioned while looking at him as he pointed towards the calendar that I had recently bought.

"Today's Friday and I'm quite sure that Mister Gabriel said something about taking the children to the fair. But who am I to say? I wasn't at the banquet." He smirked as I looked at the calendar before sighing. "And also, Mister Gabriel told me to come and wake you up." He chuckled as I flung my pillow at him.

"You teasing jackass!" I growled as he easily caught the pillow before brushing off invisible crumbs.

"Awww, I love you too sweetie. But not as much as you love Mister Gabriel." He whispered while howling in laughter as the blood quickly rushed to my cheeks. Picking up another pillow, I heaved it towards him as he dodged it with a smile on his stupid face. "Now hurry up and get dressed so we can all eat breakfast." He stated with the same knowing smirk on his face while picking up the pillow on the floor and tossing it to me as I caught them with ease.

"But, I don't want to eat breakfast with him." I growled while throwing the duvet back over my head.

"And why not?" The familiar deep husky voice questioned as the blood rushed to my face quickly. "Come on, tell me. I'd like to know." He added as his footsteps approached the bed.

"Because, you're a lying jackass and I'd rather eat breakfast alone without you watching me. If you have something to say, than say it already!" I huffed while the blood rushed to my cheeks quickly.

"What? That I'm attracted to you? That I just wanted to spend some time with you, Chloe, and my niece and nephews? What exactly are you waiting for me to tell you? I can't say much because I'm stressing about getting full custody of my only child, who's mother is abusive as hell, but what else would you like for me to say, Snow?" He asked as the bed dipped down beside me.

"Nothing. Forget about it. I'll be down in a few minutes." I mumbled as he gently pulled the duvet back before looking down at my bright red face. He gently caressed my cheek before smiling and leaving. Jordan turned and looked at me for a second with a surprised look on his face before leaving too.

[~~~]

Gabriel's POV

After the Awkward Breakfast~

As I pulled into the parking lot of the fair, Chloe was bouncing with excitement. She excitedly pointed at everything asking Snow if they could ride it.

"Of course we can." She whispered while taking Chloe out of her carseat before setting her onto the gravel as I walked around to the passenger's side of the car and grasped Chloe's little hand while looking at Snow's new appearance. She was gorgeous! Her orangish red hair was pulled up in a messy bun while she sported in a casual attire of just mid thigh denim shorts with a white tank top on which was covered by a dark red plaid shirt followed by a pair of black gladiator sandals. Jordan had dressed Chloe in a cute little white and black sundress with cute little panda sandals.

"Hey, bro!" Jackson greeted while walking up with Aiden sitting on his shoulders, holding his head for balance and Julian strapped to his chest in the baby carrier. Next to him, firmly grasping his hand was my best friend Scarlett with Lucy grasping her free hand. "Are we ready to have some fun with the children today?" He added as I looked over at Snow who was quietly checking to make sure that Chloe was okay.

"Thank you." Chloe whispered while kissing Snow's cheek before hugging her as I smiled. "Stay with me." She added while pulling back to look at her.

"I'll be right here by your side, my little butterfly." Snow whispered while kissing Chloe's cheek before standing up straight while grasping the little extended hand as we all walked into the fair. After awhile, Snow disappeared into the large crowd to go get some cotton candy for Chloe.

"So, what should we do now, baby girl?" I asked while looking down at my empty hand. As panic started to settle in, I quickly rushed around the crowded fair grounds looking everywhere for her. She was just right here next to me. Stopping one of the bystanders that I had pushed through before, I showed him the picture.

"Have you seen this little girl?! Please!" I begged as he looked at me strangely before shrugging my hand off his shoulder while disappearing into the crowd again. Grunting loudly, I continued to stop people and ask them, but they all ended up with sad looks or doubtful faces. "Chloe!" I shouted while cupping my hands over my mouth.

"Gabriel! Gabriel!" The familiar voice shouted back as I quickly turned on the heels of my shoes to be greeted by the beautiful woman waving at me. Somewhat relieved, I pushed pass more people to get to her to see if she knew where Chloe was. "What's wrong?" She asked while looking at me as I noticed my baby girl standing by her side, holding her hand. Happy and relieved, I quickly grasped Snow's face and pulled her towards me before kissing her soft yet plush lips. "Whoa." She whispered once we pulled away as I pulled her into a bear hug. "What's all of this for?" She asked as I pulled back and looked at her again.

"I-I." I stopped myself before kissing her again. "Because you're very helpful." I whispered while squatting to Chloe's height before pulling her into my arms as if she were gonna disappear any minute. "Don't ever do that again." I whispered as she gently patted my head.

"I won't, daddy." She whispered back while kissing my cheek.