Late Valentine's Day Special

Note: This is a piece of the plot :3
It's also a nice little gift to you all, since I'm still working on the next chapter. I apologize for my lateness.

Snow's POV

It was that time of year again. Love was in the air, people were sucking each others faces off and not caring about a thing in the world except for their current partner in crime. This year though, I might as well be these type of people.

"Good morning, my love." Gabriel greeted while walking back into our room with a tray in his hands. "Happy Valentine's Day." He added while finally reaching me before pecking me on my lips. "I know that this isn't much but I decided to make you breakfast." He started with a shy smile quietly creeping upon his lips as he set the tray down before me. Upon the tray laid a plate full of heart shaped chocolate chipped pancakes, a sausage link, and a few scrambled eggs with apple juice. "Eat up, baby. I have a day planned for us." He smiled as I nodded and picked up the fork before I started cutting into my food. With such excitement of today's events on my mind, I quickly began to devour my food. As I stuffed myself with syrup and pancakes, Gabriel quietly came over and pecked my temple before he turned and strolled into the walk in bathroom. It wasn't that long before the water began to pierce through the air along with a soft floral scent that wasn't too loud to give you a headache but was soft enough to linger for hours. Quietly sipping down the last remaining bit of apple juice, I picked up the napkin and wiped away the crumbs and syrup. Sighing in content, I moved the tray away before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed while slowly rubbing my large protruding stomach only to get a few soft kicks back.

"Good morning, my little baby. I hope you like the food that daddy cooked us." I smiled while rubbing my stomach some more as he kicked against my hand.

"I hope so. I put so much love into it." Gabriel joked while making his way back over to me as I looked up to only be met with a passionate kiss. "I hope that you love today. I'm so excited to see how it turns out. What about you, baby boy? Are you ready to hear your mommy scream in joy?" He questioned while kneeling down so that he could give our little guy a smooch. As he pecked my stomach, our little boy gave a soft kick as Gabriel became ecstatic. "We have an answer! Now, let's get you cleaned and relaxed before we head out." He stated with a smile as he helped me up before leading me into the large bathroom and towards the large garden sized tub that was filled to the top with bubbles and rose petals.

"Gabriel…thank you." I whispered, not trusting my voice, as I turned and gave him a smooch before stripping down from my shorts and tank top. With Gabriel's help, I was able to get into the tub safely without hurting myself. As the bubbles, rose petals, and flowery scent danced around me, I found myself becoming more and more relaxed in the lukewarm water. "This feels so good." I sighed while closing my eyes as Gabriel chuckled.

[~~~]

After the soothing bath, I got dressed in an appropriate attire; a light gray plaid shirt, long dark blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers with cushions in them. Just as we were about to step out the door, Gabriel's phone started ringing loudly. With an approving nod from me, he quickly answered the phone as his face distorted in confusion then frustration before he hung up.

"Snow." He started as he turned and looked at me as I softly gave him a smile before kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry." He added while looking at me with guilt all over his face. "Scar and Mimi plan on coming over in a little bit. I'll try to be back home as soon as possible." He stated as I nodded with a smile on my face even though we both knew it wasn't real. He kissed me one last time before hurrying off to get into his car. As he drove off, I leaned back on the door thinking about life and random stuff that'd just pop up.