Chapter 22

Chapter 22
.

Snow's POV

A Few Days Later ~

Staring at the little silver engagement band, I smiled as Mimi walked into the living room with Rosa in her arms. As she noticed my face, she returned my smile while hurrying over to plop down beside me as the happy infant stared up at us.

"Congrats, darling!" She squealed while gently holding Rosa up in a sitting position so she could get a better view of her surroundings. "I mean, we all knew that it was going to happen sooner or later and to add onto that idea, he practically asked us to help him as he was a nervous wreck. Thank God for Jordan! If it weren't for his threats and vigorous help to set the mood, you wouldn't be engaged now." She stated before laughing as Rosa quietly moved her little hands around.

"I should really thank him for his help." I sighed while firmly waving a finger near Rosa's hands as she took a hold of it before stuffing it in her little mouth while she made noises that were similar to slurping. "What's it like to be a mother?" I asked as Mimi watched on with adoration in her eyes.

"I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that it's all kisses and hugs but I will admit, there are times that are exactly like that. Being a mother, especially at a young age, isn't no walk through the park. Be prepared for the restless nights, late night feedings, and all of the bonding time that you could get from this all." She smiled while pecking Rosa's forehead who released my finger to stare up at her mother. "I mean of course there are those times where your little troublemaker will decide to leave you a very unpleasant surprise in their nappy if you feed them something that they shouldn't." She stated with a shudder as the little infant made small gurgling noises before her laughter filled the quiet room. "It just depends on how you view children and their needs. Having a child is a lot of responsibility and you have to be prepared for it." She shrugged while gently rubbing Rosa's back with one hand while the other held up her head. "Anyway, do you want to go see what the guys are up to?" She questioned as her gaze switched from her baby to me as I nodded while gently pushing off the couch when I felt a pair of large hands holding onto my waist carefully.

"Thank you." I smiled while turning towards the helpful person who turned out to be George. With a smile as charming as Gabriel's, he nodded his head. "While you're here, do you mind telling me where Gabriel is?" I questioned while placing my hand on my stomach as the baby began to kick.

"Sure, he should still be in the nursery but he wanted me to tell you to wait a little while before you came up as the paint is still drying and he doesn't want to harm you or the baby." He stated as I sighed before nodding.

At least Gabriel was taking precautions. I thought while turning my attention back to my sister who remained on the couch with Rosa. She seemed to be smothering the infant in kisses but Rosa didn't mind. She was having a blast, flinging her tiny fist around while laughing. They were both the envy of the house as the maids wished that they too had an infant as cute and adorable as Rosa. Just as I was about to take a seat, a loud THUMP followed by a very unpleasant word that echoed through the house. Looking over to George, I noticed that his attention was elsewhere beyond this room.

"I'll be right back." He stated over his shoulder as he rushed out the room in a hurry. Looking back at my sister, she gave me a slight nod before wrapping Rosa in her arms while standing up.

[///\\\]

Slowly approaching the room where the nursery was suppose to be, we noticed a trail of shoe prints that were covered in paint. Each shoe print led back to the partially open door where the guys voices began to resonate from as they were either arguing or laughing.

"See. All you had to do was keep your freaking hands on the dresser!" Jordan shouted as the laughter just grew louder while we walked closer towards the partially opened door.

"Well, all you had to do was stop smirking like the weird human being that you are." A familiar female's voice interrupted as the guys erupted into more laughter. Quietly pushing the door open, we peered in at the chaos that was soon to be a nursery. There were wooden floorboards pulled up from the floor, ripped wallpaper laying on the remaining floorboards that weren't carelessly strewn from the floor, and a mountain of unpacked boxes stacked up by the door.

"Alright, guys....and Anna, let's get this nursery cleaned up before Snow comes aro-" Gabriel stopped midway through his phrase as his eyes landed on me. He looked in complete shock before his eyes filled with confusion as his gaze switched over towards his younger brother who just smiled back at him freely. "I thought I told you to keep an eye on them?" He stated while furrowing his eyebrows together as George looked around the room at the other frozen bodies in the room. Anna and Jordan still stood off towards the right with a large box at their feet while Jasper stood back towards the back, attempting to hold up a few of the boxes that began to lean and lastly, George and Gabriel stood towards the center of the room now staring at each other...even though one was a few centimeters taller than the other.

"You did...but Granny Apples and Jordan over there just had to be loud and we were curious to what the noise was." He stated while shrugging. "Right, ladies?" He questioned while turning his gaze to us as we both nodded. "See, my point is proven. Now, since you've kept these pretty women waiting, why don't you go on ahead and take Snow out for lunch while we handle this?" He offered as I quietly stared at the two men. "We'll meet up with you two later." He smiles while pushing Gabriel in my direction.

"Well, lunch it is than my beautiful girlfriend." He smiled while wrapping his arms around my waist before pecking my forehead.

"After a nice hot shower." I added while laughing.

/////\\\\\/////

Heyo, I apologize for the wait.

OHMYLORD......THIS CHAPTER IS MESSY!! *inserts crying emoji* ;-;

It took me so long because I was going through writer's block and I had a crap load of work to do.

But anywho,

Vote, comment, and enjoy!~