Chapter 6

Chapter 6
.

.

.

.

.

.
After our afternoon was over which consisted of Chloe, Libby, and I playing and running on the beach, we returned to Gabriel's mansion to be greeted by his family and a lawyer. Out of the huge crowd came Gabriel dressed in a jet black tuxedo with his matching dress shoes.

"Mom, could you show her to her room and get her ready?" He asked while him and two other men eyed me like I was a brand new piece of candy. Was it the fact that I was still in my two piece swimming suit or was it because I was still a little damp?

"Snow! I'll take her!" The familiar female voice shouted before Gabriel's family parted to let my childhood friend through since she was about eight months pregnant. "Grayson! How come you didn't tell me that you were working for my douche bag of a brother-in-law?" She questioned as I shrugged quietly. "We will talk about that later. Lets get you all freshened up and ready." She whispered while Gabriel took Chloe away as I followed behind her. "Who made the move?" She asked as we were now a little bit further down the hall.

"W-What?! What are you talking about?" I stuttered as I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks before she looked over at me with a smirk on her face. "Scarlett. No, its not like that. I don't have feelings for him." I whispered as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, he seems to like you. That might be one of the main reasons he hired you." She whispered with a smirk on her face as she stopped in front of a dark wooded door before turning the knob and pushing the door open to reveal the huge, beautiful room. Creme colored walls, dark wooded floors, a nice flatscreen tv up against the wall facing the large canopy bed that was cover in a light brown duvet with pillows that looked as fluffy as a cloud. "I'm guessing from the look on your face that you're just now seeing your new bedroom?" She asked as I nodded my head while looking over at her as she shook her head and walked in with me behind her before closing the door. "Now, go take a shower while I grab some things out of the closet for you." She added while pushing me towards a light brown wooden door as I didn't put up a fight since I was practically being pushed by my pregnant friend.

"Okay, mom. I can handle it from here." I joked while turning and hugging her before walking into the bathroom. "If anything happens like you going into labor or anything like that, please scream my name. I won't take long." I added while laughing as she smiled and nodded before I closed the door and turned to take in the beauty of the bathroom. The walls were like a sky blue color with clean white linoleum floors. In the center of the very large bathroom laid a spa bath that was big enough for four adults to skinny dip in.

"We're on a limited schedule, so don't take all night admiring the bathroom and soaking and the tub." Scarlett shouted as I smiled to myself. She must have been in here. Sighing, I quickly took off the wet red two piece before turning on the shower while looking back at the tub in complete sadness.

"Damn limited time." I cursed while stepping into the shower only to notice all of the stuff in it. On the large rack, there were all types of shampoos along with different types of conditioners, a back scrubber, and other unused feminine products. Shaking my head, I quickly washed my hair in the strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner before washing my self off with some body wash that smelled exactly like cake.

"You got two minutes to dry off!" Scarlett shouted while knocking on the door as I quickly rinsed off before turning off the shower and getting out. I quickly grabbed the gigantic fluffy gray towel before drying off and pulling on a pair of my lacy lingerie. Quietly opening the door, I was met by Scarlett who handed me a brand new dress that I didn't even buy. "Gabriel bought it for you as a thank you for taking care of Chloe. Now, hurry up and get dressed before your future hubby barges in on us." She snickered as I quickly closed the door while blushing fiercely.

"Damnit." I muttered while looking down at the very expensive looking dress before noticing the little black box.

/~~~\

Gabriel's POV

After my mom cleaned up Chloe, we all waited for Scarlett and Snow. I hope Snow like my presents for her. Sighing, I looked down at my watch before my brother, George, elbowed me as the clicking of heels started towards us. Looking up, I noticed the beauty of the woman walking towards us. The black and white chiffon dress that my mom picked out for me to give to Snow looked amazing on her! It showed her curves and hugged her body perfectly. Around her neck was the heart shaped necklace that matched the dress and her perfectly.

"I'm sorry it took so long." She smiled while looking up at me with her chocolate brown eyes. Her orangish red hair was curling down her shoulders as she waited on me to answer.

"I-It's okay. You look beautiful by the way." I smiled while everybody started hurrying out the door, quickly leaving us in the threshold by ourselves.

"Thank you." She whispered as her cheeks flushed a bright red before she linked arms with me. "We should talk about...some things." She added while looking up at me with flushed cheeks.

"How about I take you out for dinner after this banquet is finished?" I asked while looking down at her as she smiled one of her breathtaking smiles before nodding.

"I'd like that." She whispered as I opened the car door for her as she kissed my cheek and got in.