Epilogue

Epilogue
.

.

.

.
Snow's POV

One Year Later~

Smiling softly at my reflection in the dark vanity, I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall. The white wedding gown hugged my body softly while giving off a warm look. We had made it this far even if the road was full of obstacles that tricked us and changed up our mindset. We had made it at last.

"Snow, are you ready yet darling?" Mimi questioned while entering the small yet cozy room with a familiar toddler in hand. Turning slowly, I gave her a smile while glancing down at my niece. They both were dressed in identical peach Summer dresses with matching flats.

"I can't believe that we made it this far, Mimi." I whispered, switching my gaze from her daughter to her slightly protruding stomach. "Who would have guessed that the Grayson's would all have a sudden turn of events for the best? Because I sure didn't think we'd make it if we lost mom." I stated while gently wiping my eyes with the back of my hand as the familiar warmth enveloped me in a warm and loving embrace.

"I know, darling. The times were hard and full of stress but now, now it's all over for that path. The path of an unlucky family with crappy luck. It's time that we started down our own paths." She whispered while fixing the veil upon my head. "Now, let's go get this thing started and over with." She stated while pulling back with a smile upon her lips.

"Are you ready, girls?" Our mother questioned while walking into the room in a peach colored Summer dress with a smile upon her face. Over the past few months, she had seemed to be getting better with her health, appearance, and weight.

"Yes." I stated while smiling at her as Mimi hugged me one last time before walking out with Rosa in tow. "I'm ready." I smiled while linking arms with my mother as we walked out of the room and down the familiar hallways that I probably wouldn't be seeing anymore. Sighing, I continued to take in the scenery and the past until we were out in the large backyard where everybody was awaiting the bride. As the music began to play softly, we took slow strides down the aisles while the people smiled on happily. Quietly scanning over the people, I noticed how Gabriel's entire family was here including the ones who I have never met, which was almost all of them. But what caught my eye the most was Gabriel's mother who was holding an excited toddler. He was, of course, dressed in a cute little gray tuxedo. His dark brown hair was spiked up a bit while his curious ocean blue eyes were trained on his fingers which he immediately showed his grandmother before stuffing them in his mouth. Quietly laughing at my baby, I turned my focus back to the handsome man standing at the front with a smile that stretched for miles. Like his son, he too was wearing a gray tuxedo but without the jacket. His now shoulder length jet black hair cascaded down his shoulders as his eyes lit up with excitement as we finally approached the wedding arch. Turning to my mother, I placed a kiss upon her cheek before she handed me over to Gabriel and hurried to her seat as the priest went over the basics.

"Do you, Gabriel Damien Sampson, take Snow Grayson to be your lawfully wedded wife through thick and thin until death do its part?"

"I do." He stated while giving my hands a gentle squeeze as the priest turned to me.

"Do you, Snow Annabeth Grayson, take Gabriel Sampson to be your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin till death do its part?"