Chapter 11

Chapter 11
.

.

.

.

.
Gabriel's POV

A FEW DAYS LATER~

Sighing, I walked through the house, opening door after door while looking for one particular person. Snow.

She was nowhere to be found, nobody has seen her since we got back from work a few days back when she stormed to her room, giving me the cold shoulder. I messed up badly, worse than I did with Carrie. The one girl that I've finally started falling in love with disappears because of the things I've done. The things I've said and the way I acted. I was acting like a starving dog wanting food. Sighing loudly, I quickly hurried further down the hallway towards her room as Jordan followed quietly.

"Gabriel, I need for you to calm down. You're scaring the staff." Jordan spoke up while following me quickly as I completely ignored his statement. "Your parents called and said they'll be by to get Chloe for a few weeks until you can calm down." He added as I flung the next door open, only to find it empty. Quickly turning to Jordan, I eyed him suspiciously.

"Jordan, did you see Snow or Libby anytime last night?" I questioned while stepping closer towards him as he started taking a few steps away from me. As he remained quiet, I started losing my patience. "Jordan! Did you see them last night?!" I shouted while slamming my fist against the wall as Jordan sighed quietly before adjusting his glasses.

"I did, but the young mistress didn't want to talk and only muttered a 'goodbye' before her and Libby vanished out of the door. She seemed like she was lost in thought and had this very sad expression on her face." He whispered, his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as his lips curved down. "I tried to ask her where she was going, but by the time I got to the door, she was already gone. I'm sorry, Gabriel." Jordan whispered while bowing his head as I just stood there with a head full of thoughts. Rubbing my forehead, I walked pass Jordan and towards my study.

"Jordan, bring me some of my strongest alcohol. I'm going to need it." I whispered while descending the stairs, too caught up in thinking that I didn't notice all of the butlers and maids standing at the bottom watching me until Jordan spoke up.

"Back to work! There's nothing to see!" He shouted as I turned and walked down the hallway towards my study.

[~~~]

Snow's POV

After I had arrived back in my hometown, I quickly booked us a hotel room before running out of the door with Libby at my side as we caught another taxi.

"Local hospital, please!" I exclaimed before he could ask me where I was going. With a glance through the rearview mirror, he nodded quietly as the car sped down the road with a loud squeal. Sighing tiredly, I leaned back against the seat and pulled out my phone before noticing five missed calls and two voicemails. Quietly unlocking my phone, I checked my missed calls and noticed that Anthony called twice and the other three belonged to Gabriel. Shaking my head from the broken feeling that I was going through at the moment, I called my voicemail and waited for it to connect.

"You have two unheard messages. First message sent with urgency: Snow, where'd you go? I miss you. Please call me. I'm sorry. Beep! End of first message. Would you like to delete or save? Press 1 to save and 2 to delete." The operator instructed as I sighed to myself quietly. Gabriel was drunk, yet he sounded so heartbroken that it pulled at the strings of my heart. Pulling the phone from my ear, I pressed one as the operator echoed 'saved'. "Next unheard message: Snow, change of plans. They're moving mom to the ICU rooms. Call me ASAP! Beep! End of message. Would you like to save or dele-" Before she could even finish, I hung up only to quickly dialed my brother back.

"Snow?! Where the hell are you?!" Anthony questioned loudly as I looked out the windows at the familiar surroundings.

"Passing that little shop that mom used to take us to when we were younger. I'm on my way so stop with all the shouting. It's already past midnight." I sighed while smiling as he let out a sigh too.

"Speaking of past midnight, I noticed the papers. I wanna meet this new guy that you're involved with. Hurry up, kiddo. We need to talk." He whispered while hanging up as I sighed and leaned back against the seat as the taxi driver pulled up to the large hospital. Quickly paying him, Libby and I hopped out of the taxi only to be embraced by a familiar smelling person. "Welcome back, little sis." He whispered as I hugged him back in the cold crispy weather. Pulling back, I smiled at the tired looking man. His dark brown hair was in heaps like he had just awakened as his dark blue eyes studied my appearance quietly. "What the hell are you wearing?" He questioned while stepping back to look at me as I looked down at the tattered denim shorts with my white tank top.

"Umm...clothes." I stated with the unsureness of his question. "Why do you ask?" I questioned as he quietly shook his head while grasping my hand and leading me into the crowded hospital before getting on the elevator.

"Now listen, they're doing tests on mom at the moment and Oscar and Mimi are on the way. I need you to watch mom while I shower and clean myself up. If something happens, then knock on the door. Understandable?" He questioned as I nodded before leaning back against the wall while pulling out my cellphone. Quickly dialing in the familiar number, I pulled the phone to my ear as it started ringing.

"Hello?" The familiar male's voice questioned as I smiled.

"Hey, Jackson. Is Scarlett awake?" I questioned back as he suddenly cursed under his breath. "What the hell, Jacks-"

"Where are you? Do you know that since you disappeared, Gabriel won't answer his door or pick up the phone. We've tried everything and we're worried about him. But somehow, he calls and talks to Chloe. That's all he'll talk to. What the hell happened, Snow?" He questioned as I sighed quietly while placing my hand over my fast beating heart.

"Things. I don't want to be near him at the moment. I just need to clear my head and then I'll think about calling him." I whispered while walking out of the elevator and behind Anthony. "Call me if Scar goes into labor." I added while ending the call before Jackson could say anything. Sighing, I was about to shove my phone back into my pocket when it started ringing loudly. Not really looking at the Caller ID, I answered the phone without hesitation. "What is it now, Jackson?" I growled, thinking that it was him.

"Jackson? You've been talking to my brother?" Gabriel questioned as my heart skipped a beat at the rough sound of his voice. "I'm sorry, Snow. Tell me where you are and I'll come get you. I'll apologize to you over and over again. I'll make things right this time, just please come back." He pleaded as my heart ached for him and his touch.

"I-I don't know what to say. I just need some time to think and be on my own. I-I guess this will be our last time talking to each other for now. I'm sorry. Bye, Gabriel." I whispered while hanging up.

"You okay?" Anthony questioned as I quickly nodded my head, trying to suppress my tears. I felt so selfish for doing that to him. He deserved better.

/~~~~~\~~~~~/~~~~~\

Hello again! I bring to you a well needed update again, sorry if its a little confusing.

But thank you for reading this far into the book! I absolutely love you guys and women!

And don't be scared to comment, I would love to hear your opinion on this chapter, this book. But you don't have to, I understand.

Vote, comment, and enjoy!~