Chapter 12

Chapter 12
.

.

.

.

.

.
Gabriel's POV

Sighing, I looked over at the few men who were sitting in the room with me. One of the men with the laptop quickly threw me a thumbs up as I nodded quietly.

"Thanks guys." I whispered as they started collecting their equipment while one of them handed me a piece of paper before they all hurried out of the room, leaving me with Jordan who stood by the door with his hands behind his back. "Jordan, I need more liquor." I whispered while looking at the empty bottles that laid on my desk.

"Gabriel, this isn't the best option. You know where she's located now. Why don't you go get her? Go try and work something out instead of sitting here and trying to drink your worries away." He whispered while walking closer to me as I grunted quietly.

"Because, I'm pathetic, Jordan. I can't go and see her. She doesn't even want me to be near her and if she finds out that I hired people to track down her location, she'll never trust me again." I sighed as he frowned.

"Damn it, Gabriel! I promised her that I wouldn't tell you this but look at you! I can't stand to see you two this way! It's driving me crazy! Snow left to go see her mother who was diagnosed with Cancer a year ago! She didn't want to tell you that because she knew that somehow you'd try to fix it, but she told me because she knew she could trust me with her secret. Snow loves you more than anything but when it comes to the health of her mother, she'll disappear just to go make sure she's okay. Snow's emotionally exhausted because her mother can slip through her hands any day now. Her mother's health is like a roller coaster. One moment, she's fine and able to walk around but then a few days later, she's sick and unable to move. And recently, the doctors discovered that Snow's mom had a tumor near her heart. I'm sorry that I've been hiding this from you, it was for Snow's sake." Jordan whispered as I looked at him, surprised by his outburst.

"Jordan." I whispered while staring at him for a moment as my mind slowly took in all of the information that had just spilled from his lips. "Is it that bad? Snow's mom's health?" I questioned as he quietly nodded. "Jordan, get me on the phone with the hospital director where this woman is located." I stated sternly as he stared at me suspiciously. "Stop staring at me and get them on the phone quickly." I growled as the lanky butler nodded before walking out of the room while I leaned back in my seat, staring at the sheet of paper with Snow's location on it. "I miss you, Snow." I whispered while slowly closing my eyes as her face and body started flooding my mind like a movie. She was the main actor with her beautiful smile and gorgeous body. She was magical in all ways until the ringing of my office phone forced me to end the movie. Sighing, I picked up the phone before making a deal with a friend in a high place.

[~~~]

Snow's POV

Two Weeks Later~

Sighing, I quietly stepped out of the gray sports car and looked up at the old cottage house that once was the place where we were once born and raised.

"Come on, Snow. We might wanna hurry up and get inside before it starts pouring down." My eldest brother, Oscar, whispered while stepping out of the driver's side as I turned and looked into the familiar set of chocolate brown eyes while his short jet black hair blew in the wind. Nodding, I quickly followed him onto the small porch before he began knocking on the door. Slowly but quietly, the door creaked open to reveal my older sister Mimi. She quietly pushed a stray strand of dark brown hair behind her ears before smiling at us and stepping aside as we walked in.

"It's about time you two came back. I thought that I would never get any help with dinner. And before you question of a certain somebody's presence, Anthony went home to check up on his wife and son. So, little Rosa and I here are okay." She smiled while rubbing her small noticeable baby bump. Indeed, my older sister was pregnant, 3 months and two weeks along. Her boyfriend ran out on her when she announced the news to him but she knew that was going to happen and prepared herself anyways. Sighing quietly to herself happily, she quietly eyed us with her gorgeous dark blue eyes before nodding. "Alright! Go wash your hands and bring your little fannies into the kitchen! Hop to it!" She cheered while clapping her hands as I quickly hurried to wash my hands, knowing that my sister was stubborn and has probably been on her feet for more than two hours. Quickly walking into the kitchen, I met my sister halfway as she quickly pushed an apron over my head before tying it while I pulled my long hair into a ponytail. As we quickly got to work, my sister quietly smirked while glancing over at me. "Sooo...you fucked him yet?" She questioned as I almost cut my finger off with the butcher knife. Slowly pushing the chicken aside and placing down the knife, I looked at my sister like she was insane.

"Yes. I fucked Gabriel." I muttered while quickly finishing my job. "What else do you want to know now?" I questioned while chopping the chicken up quicker.

"Whoa there, Betsy. Did I strike a nerve? You can tell me, kiddo." She whispered while placing her hand on mines as I quietly shook my head before stopping again. "Darling, what's wrong?" She whispered, more frantic now as I felt the warm tears slip down my cheeks. Within seconds, I was being embraced by all of my siblings who just appeared out of nowhere which made me cry harder.

"I feel like I did something wrong. I miss him so much." I sobbed as my body quietly shook. "I-I...I messed up." I whispered as they quietly stroked my hair and back.

"Shh, our little butterfly. It's okay. It'll all be okay. You just need to take your time and let it all out then try and resolve this issue. It doesn't matter what the press says, the only thing that matters is the never ending love that you two have for each other." Mimi whispered while pressing a kiss to my forehead. "It doesn't make sense now but only time can heal it."

She might be right.

/~~~~~\~~~~~/~~~~~\

I'm sorry for the late late update! And YESSS I will try to make the chapters long.

Also to make things a lot more easier, because I forgot to mention it, Gabriel and Snow were a couple before but they broke up when Snow exchanged her last words with Gabriel and disappeared.

Anywho, night dearies!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!~

Andrea~