Chapter 18

Chapter 18
.

.

.

.

The Next Day~

Snow's POV

Staring at the large wooden door, I looked over at Anthony who stared back at me impatiently. See, the thing is...we've standing in this same spot on the porch staring at the wooden door for five minutes now. The excitement and courage that I had before was no longer there. Instead it was replace by fear.

"Snow, are we going to stand out here all day or are you going to knock?" Anthony questioned me as I stood in my spot playing with the sleeves of the dark blue sweater Oscar gave me before we left proclaiming that it was too cold outside for me. "I got it." He grunted as his knuckles brushed against the hard wood before a voice echoed behind it. Stepping back, he looked down at me once more before the familiar creaking of the door opened up. Standing in the doorway with his bright green eyes wide, was Jordan. He slowly looked up at Anthony before looking back down at me as his eyes slowly trailed down to my stomach.

"S-Snow?" He whispered while covering his mouth with his hand before squeezing me into an embrace. "I missed you, Baby doll!!" He shrieked before quickly pulling back to look at me. "And...you're pregnant?" He suddenly whispered, like we were sharing some type of huge secret.

"Yep, almost five months." I smiled while gently rubbing circles on my stomach just as the baby began to move. "Do you want to feel?" I questioned as he simply nodded while outstretching his long fingers towards my stomach as they finally came into contact with the area where the baby was the most active. As my little human being kicked against his hand, a smile lit up his face. "Now, can we come in?" I questioned while sighing lightly as he slowly withdrew his hand before looking back like he was looking at somebody.

"I was given specific orders not to allow you in." He whispered while leaning forward as I could feel a frown slipping onto my face. "I'm sorry, baby doll." He sighed while straightening up his posture. Slowly turning my head towards Anthony, I noticed him take a step away from me.

"Jordan, I drove quite a distance with my brothers and my very pregnant sister in a cramped up car. I'm moody as hell but I can conceal it. Either you move out of my way or I'll do it my fucking self." I growled while turning my attention back to the butler who quickly stepped out of the way while holding the door open for us. "Thank you." I sighed while walking in and smiling at the staff who all stared at me with wide curious eyes.

"Back to work!" Jordan roared as the maids and butlers scattered in every direction, out of sight. "This way, Baby doll and sir." He nodded while ushering us towards the other hallway behind the stairs. Unlike the hallway leading to Chloe's, this one was much darker and creeper. "I'm sorry about the darkness, Gabriel kind of lost his temper and broke every single light that he could reach leading to his office. So, please watch your step as we are still cleaning up this part of the mansion." Jordan stated before sighing quietly as he slowly began to flicker on a few lights that were hanging over our heads.

"Why would Gabriel be mad?" I questioned while holding onto Anthony's arm as Jordan quietly shrugged.

"It could be the fact that Chloe's sick and all of this is stressing him out or it could be pure jealousy." He shrugged again as I tried to wrap my mind around the last part. Jealousy? "Alright. Give me one second." Jordan stated while stopping in front of two large dark wooden doors with two large glass windows by it. Without a single word, he quietly brushed his knuckles against the wood loudly as a rough voice replied back.