Chapter 20

Chapter 20
.

.

.

.

.
Gabriel's POV

Two months later~

"Okay ladies, breath in slowly and release all of that pent up anger that you have inside of you." The instructor stated while taking a slow deep breath as all of the women in the room including Snow repeated her action. Snow and I were currently sitting in the middle of a Mommy and me class while she leaned her back against me with her hands on her protruding stomach with mines nestled on top of hers.

"Gabriel, thank you for coming." She whispered, trying not to distract the instructor, while looking up at me as I smiled down at her. "Ugh, I love you." She stated while leaning her head against my chest so that she could get a better view to look at me.

"You are a part of my world now, baby. I love you too." I whispered back while gently moving my right hand to free a few strands of her curly brown hair from her beautiful glowing face, so that I could get a view of her entire face.

"Alright, mommies and daddies. That is it for today, but tomorrow, be prepared to continue practicing birth position for a smooth delivery." The instructor interrupted while clapping her hands softly as some of the men began to help up their partners. "For homework, practice those breathing techniques!" She excitedly stated as I remained seated while helping Snow sit up. Once she was comfortable in her seated position, I stood up and held my hands out to help her up.

"I'm sorry if I'm heavy." She stated with a sigh while firmly grasping and pulling on my hands as I shook my head at her nonsense.

"Babe, you're light as a feather." I smiled while pulling her up in on swift movement as the corners of her lips tilted upward into a small smile that quickly spread across her face. Leaning towards her, our lips met halfway as our hands intertwined. "Now lets go tell Chloe of the news." I smiled while releasing her hand for a second to pick up her things before placing them in the light blue duffle bag. "Ready?" I questioned while slinging the bag over my back while firmly grasping her hand with my free one.

"Yes." She smiled while leading me towards the exit where all the other couples were heading. "Thank you for coming along." She stated with a smile as I gently shook my head.

"Thank you for giving us another chance. I don't think I'd know where I'd be without you. Probably spending my days and nights alone while Chloe's with her grandparents." I sighed just thinking back on the things that had previously happened.

"I'm glad we made that decision." She smiled while leading us out to my car. As I quickly hurried to open the door for her, she thanked me with a kiss before slowing climbing into the vehicle. After making sure that she was okay, I hurried over to the driver's side and hopped in before turning on the car and driving off.

[~~~]

Snow's POV

Upon arriving at home, we were greeted by not only Mimi and Rosa, but Scar and her newborn, Cassia. As Gabriel and I walked towards them, they both looked at each other before looking at me and squealing.

"What's going on?" I questioned while looking at them curiously as they held onto their newborns. "Did I miss something that I should've probably remembered?" I added with wide eyes as Scar shook her head before laughing.

"No, it's just that, we are taking you for the day while Gabriel spends some time with the guys and the kids. It'll be just a girls day out." Mimi stated while mimicking the same smile as Scar. "Now, lets get this show on the road as we have much to do." She added with a devious smile as I raised my eyebrow at these two loonies who were holding two innocent children that would be victims of their weirdness.

"Where are we going..? What do you two have planned?" I questioned weary of their answers as they both looked back at each other before their expressions went blank.

"Gabriel, take good care of my Rosa until we return and so help me if anything happens to her, I will personally hold you responsible." Mimi stated with hard eyes as she kissed the forehead of her gurgling baby before smiling. "Mommy will see you when she comes back. Mommy loves you." She cooed as Rosa started making more noises like she understood her mother. Sighing, Mimi quietly handed over her little girl to Gabriel before stepping towards me as Scar did the same.

"I'm guessing the guys are inside?" Gabriel questioned as the two women nodded before he sighed. "Alright, I guess I'll leave you gals to do gals. I love you, baby. Be careful and keep safe." He smiled while leaning in and kissing me before withdrawing as the little girls in his arms started fussing. "Call me if you need me." He added as he quickly began to make his way to the door before Mimi stopped him.

"Oh, and George is here." She smiled as something resonated within her eyes. Something fresh and new.

Love.

Mimi was in love again!! I think Scar and Gabriel saw it too as they looked at me before looking at each other. "Well, we should be going now. Text me Angela's number, okay." I smiled towards Gabriel as he nodded before kissing me once more as he escaped into the large house. "Now, lets go pick up Angela and get this show on the road!" I squealed as we began to walk towards Scar's car as my phone vibrated in my pocket. Quickly pulling it out, I read the text message before calling Angela.

"Hello?" She questioned after the second ring as I smiled.

"Heyo, this is Snow. I was curious if you wanted to go out with us tonight and have a little fun?" I stated with pure excitement in my voice as she agreed and gave me her locations. After we picked her up, we all went out shopping, then to a boutique to shop some more, and lastly out to eat at a great Italian restaurant.