010. static

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

        ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Desire: Palaye Royale

"You said it was urgent." Clark super speeds over to Chloe and Miles as I stick to the ceiling of the Daily Planet.

"It is. A Taiwanese cargo ship was found off the coast of Alaska with its entire crew dead of unknown causes." Miles hands him the papers.

"The details are a bit murky, but the manifest says that its last stop was Bellona Island." Chloe adds.

"Bellona island? They got hit by a meteor the same day Ghost and I escaped from the Phantom Zone. Where's the ship now?" Clark wonders.

"It's being towed to Seattle."

"I have to go there."

"Clark, these guys aren't just meteor freaks. They're from galaxies far, far away. And, more importantly, they can hurt you. You can't go unarmed." Miles inquires.

"I won't. I have the crystal that Raya gave me. I'll use that against them." Clark tells him and I quickly swing into another room before answering my ringing phone.

"Hey, Lana." I answer before quietly closing the door.

"Brianna! Lex is gone! These guys just broke in-"

"Whoa, slow down. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. But they took Lex, I know it. Help me, please."

"Yeah, of course. I'm on my way." I hang up.

"What happened?" Miles whispers and he closes the door.

"Lex just mysteriously disappeared. I have to go. You and Kent go to Seattle."

"Alright." He nods. "Be careful." He hugs me.

"Always." I pull away and shoot a plain web before taking off.

                     •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

Lana gasps as I jump down from the ceiling, landing in front of her.

"Did Brianna send you?" She asks and I nod before she hugs me. "You saved me and Lex that night. Thank you." She whispers before pulling away. "Thank God someone believes me. You're the first person that doesn't think I belong in Belle Reve."

I now look around, trying to see the crime scene through my mask. I now walk over the middle of the room and crouch down.

"He was somewhere in the middle of the room, like around here." Lana points to the couch and I walk over to it.