115. bane

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

    Knights of Cydonia: Muse

"A week?" I run my fingers through my hair as we lay in bed naked under the sheets with him in between my legs.

"Uh-huh. We've been in this beautiful country...for a week." Clark leans down places a passionate kiss to my lips.

"And there's still so much more to see."

"Yes, there is." He whispers before kissing me again.

"Room service." A man knocks on the door and Clark super speeds out of bed, now with his sweatpants on, making me laugh and he chuckles.

"Thank you." Clark opens the door half way and takes the cart and I admire his muscular back.

"Have a good day, sir."

"You too." He hands him money before closing the door and I slip on his shirt and my panties, then sitting up.

"We still have a few more things to do on our list." I grab our list from the nightstand and a pen. "Borough Market, St. James's Park, Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and Shakespeare's Globe."

"What—What was that last one?" He sits next to me and sets breakfast down in front of us.

"Shakespeare's Globe."

"Really?"

"Yeseth." I nod and he chuckles before kissing me, then cupping my face.

"Well, we're a day ahead of everyone else."

"Yes, we are." I kiss him harder.

"So, we can take our time." Clark rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"Yes, we can. And this has been the best week of my entire life. Thank you, baby." I now get on his lap and he grips my waist. "I love you." I cup both sides of his face and keep kissing him.

"I love you." He whispers and I look up at the ceiling, letting him have more access to my neck. "You're so goddamn beautiful." He rubs my hips with his thumbs as he continues to kiss my neck.

"We should—mhm. We should probably eat." I tangle my fingers through his hair.

"I am hungry. Just not for eggs." He grips my waist before laying me down on the bed and I shakily exhale.

     •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"Hey. Everything okay?" Clark asks through the phone as I sit in the bathtub.

"Yeah. Just wanted to know how long you'll be." I tell him.