068. the fear reaper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: My Chemical Romance

"You okay? Can I get you anything?" Clark kisses my shoulder as we lay naked in the sheets with the sun peeping through the curtains.

"I already have what I need." I softly run my nails up and down his bicep before kissing him.

"I like that answer." He cups my face.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He kisses me harder.

"How much?"

"You're about to find out." He gets on top of me and reconnects our lips.

"I love you." I kiss him harder.

"I love you. God, I love you." He kisses my neck and I run my fingers through his hair.

I kiss his shoulder a few times before sitting up. I land on his lap and the sheet slips off my lower back. His hands now roam it as our lips move in sync. Our kisses get hotter and heavier and he grips my waist.

My phone then goes off and we pull away, heavy breaths now leaving our lips. He kisses my chin and I press a soft one to his jaw. I then shoot a web at my phone on the nightstand and pull it into my hand.

"Hello?" I place the phone to my ear and Clark kisses my chin again while rubbing my hips with his thumbs.

                      •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"Chloe, are you okay?" I walk over to her with Clark.

"Yeah." Chloe gets off the bed. "Just some moderate frostbite and a little sleep deprivation. Nothing a cup of hot cocoa and a nap won't fix. But the real question is, are you okay? I haven't heard from either of you in days."

"Yeah, well, I'm a little busy playing Look-Out-For-Crane-and-his-Fear-Gas-tag."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"And you shouldn't. But my dad said he would call if he got a lead. It's under control."

"Okay, that's a valid excuse. What about you two?" Chloe raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah, we've been playing phone tag." Miles shrugs as we head to the front desk.

"Uh, no, phone tag implies two people. I've been playing phone solitaire. Not nearly as much fun." She signs the release form.

"Johnny, Ed." I nod at the pair as they guard the hallways and they return the action.

"I'm sorry. I've been meaning to call."