102. welcome home, bruce.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   R.I.P. 2 My Youth: The Neighbourhood

"Where the hell..." I look across the dresser for my perfume. "Oh." I turn and shoot a web at the bottle on my nightstand, then setting it down. "I know, I'm so cool." I sense him leaning against the door as I fix the towel around me and he walks over from the corner of my eye.

"The coolest." Clark stands behind me and unravels the towel, then kissing the scars on my back. "How do you smell so good?" He whispers before exhaling.

"I don't tell, I just kiss." I crane my neck and kiss him.

"How's your mom? Your dad?" He pushes some wet hair behind my ear.

"They're okay. The chip in her is fried."

"Thank God."

"Yeah." I murmur.

"What is it?" He kisses my shoulder.

"Just picturing all the way to remove Ed's head from his body."

"Sounds fun."

"It is." I put on my sports bra and then grab my white t-shirt. "And I just want you to know that I'm happy Scott showed up." I put on my shirt. "I'm glad it was okay in the end. He's not a bad guy. He just has a complicated family who's expectations aren't realistic."

"Yeah, I know. I saw it the day I came over to his house. His mom was...a character."

"I could only imagine." I pull my wet out from the back.

"I am sorry for always picking fights with him."

"You were a teenage boy. It's what they all do because they need some other way to control the hormones." I inquire and he chuckles before I spray my perfume, then slipping on my white hoodie.

"God, I love you." Clark whispers as he turns me around to face him.

"I love you." I kiss him before I grab my holster and put it around my waist, then adjusting it. "I have a secret."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Two actually." I nod. "First one." I open the drawer and take out a mixtape I made. "Over the years, I have written a lot of songs. And mostly all of them are about you." I hand it the mixtape to him. "And the second secret..." I fist his shirt and kiss him. "I am completely and utterly in love you." I whisper over his lips and he sets me onto the dresser before kissing me, then cupping my face. "And there's something else."

"What?" He softly pecks my lips and I look away before tightening my jaw. "Hey." He gently turns my head to face him before kissing me. "What's wrong?"

"Jeremiah's alive." I tell him after a few seconds.

"What?"

"Peter found him first. He sent me Jeremiah's location. When Selina stabbed him, he faked his death. Made her and the others believe he was dead. Now he's planning something for Bruce. But I don't know what. And if I tell Selina that Jeremiah is alive, she'll just get worse. She'll die by her blind rage and I don't know if I'll be able to stop it. Am I doing the right thing?"