095. kara's return

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   Washing Off The Blood: Labrinth

"I'd applaud, but, maybe later." I watch him punch his fist through the wood as I enter his apartment while holding my wounded stomach.

"Brianna." Oliver gapes. "Woah, woah, woah. Hey, what happened? What happened?" He rushes over and groan before falling on my knees.

"I was looking for Chloe. I started in Metropolis. There was a robbery. The guy hit me." I heave. "I can't sense her, Oliver. Not in a alive or dead way, I mean in location. I can't...I can't sense her." I choke out.

"This isn't your fault. You had your responsibility to Gotham. You still do." Oliver helps me up before carrying me to the bed. "I got you. You're gonna be okay. You're alright." He sets me down and I look at the blood covering my trembling hands. "Hold on, alright?" He gently pulls up my suit and removes the web that's covering my wound.

"You gotta get-"

"I'm calling 911."

"No." I grab his arm. "Oliver just get it out of me. Please." I choke on my breath. "Just get it out. I have to go."

"Alright, alright. Hold still." He digs in his hand into my wound and I grunt before yanks the bullet out of me.

"Thanks." I sigh in relief. "I'll see you later. Call you if I find anything." I go to get up.

"No, no, no, no. No." He pushes me back down. "You were just shot, okay? You need to rest and you need to heal." He grabs a roll of bandages from the drawer next to him and covers my wound. "Where's Clark?"

"Hell knows." I sniffle.

"What? What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Brianna."

"Look, it was easier when were just kids, okay? But we're not fourteen anymore. We're adults. We're so different, but, not a bad different. I just don't know how this is all gonna work out."

"If there's a couple that's destined to be together, it's you and Clark, trust me. It'll all work out."

"Don't lie to yourself, Oliver. Most of all me." I hold my stomach before getting up.

"Brianna! Brianna, what's going on?" Oliver says and my head starts to bob back and forth, making me stop.

"Why didn't he shoot me?" I whisper before hitting the floor.

               •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────