Chapter 5: King, Chainsaw and Eternity

When Makima woke up, she looked into the mirror as she changed into her Devil Hunter uniform. The reflection in the mirror smiled back, now a reminder of true genuine connections that she could never make no matter how hard she tried. Completely unaware that she had just started to form a genuine connection with Y/N. She got dressed and went downstairs, picking up a particular photo frame. The photo showed a beautiful young woman with long light purple hair, holding her arms out towards a kid Y/N smiling softly with him running into her arms. Makima smiled, concluding that the woman in the photo was his mother. She placed the photo frame back where she found it.

There she found him in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He was wearing an apron with a design of a husky sticking out its tongue, licking an imaginary window. A bolt text above the design with the statement 'I will cook more food so master will pet me'. An apron that almost suited Y/N to the core, since he loves to cook for others and receive praises from Makima when he feeds her good food. He was flipping two slices of Mackerel in his pan and placing it on a dish that was set on two separate trays. Then cut the radish into smaller pieces. He must have been so focused on cooking that he didn't even hear Makima come up from behind him, suddenly pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Good Morning, Y/N" Arms wrapping around his chest. A hug that said that Makima truly cares for him, especially when he least expected it.

Y/N shivered at the feel of an unexpected hug as her hands began wandering parts of his body. Cutely screamed in fright when Makima's hand reached a particularly sensitive spot, causing Y/N to miss the radish he was cutting as the knife slipped and cut his finger. "Ouch!" He yelped in pain as the pain receptors took over. He ran the wound under a warm water tap to get a better view of how deep it was cut. The wound was deep as blood dribbled down his arm.

Makima turned Y/N around to look at where she was. Fingers touched his cheek as if she was asking him to look deep into her gaze without being forceful.

"When you look into my gaze, does the pain on your finger disappear?" Makima brushed her thumb against the swell of his cheek. Makima leaned in closer, bringing his racing heart to start skipping beats. A massive blush on his face. The increase in blood pressure caused more blood to seep from the wound. The peach scented body wash she used still hung deep on her skin. The brand of body wash that Y/N uses and has in all his bathroom facilities.

'Makima smells like peach scented body wash."

She leaned in closer causing Y/N to back against the kitchen counter, sunlight seeping through the binds onto her skin. The light accented her already attractive features. Leaving Y/N drunk in pain relief without having any anaesthesia in his system.

"Does it?"

Y/N smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you, Makima. It does not hurt anymore." As a doctor Y/N knew it was impossible not to feel pain from a wound unless it was from pain medicine or anaesthesia. Yet, he plays along letting her live her fantasy of being in total control. He yearns for all of her affection, he wants her and he needs her. And he does this for her love and affection, even if he has to obey her false advice. He bends to her willingly, even though her version of happiness is through manipulating and controlling others.

"Promise me that this is the feeling you will focus on and you will never be burdened by pain like this again." Makima told Y/N softly, as if it were almost coercion she took the hand that was now interlocked with Y/N's placing it on her own skin. Her other hand, taking his wounded finger into her mouth. He felt the warmth of her tongue against his skin, fighting for dominance as if she was giving him a french kiss. Her tongue explored the length of his finger, licking up the blood that continued seeping from the wound. Her eyes still looked into his gaze. Her gaze was just so intense that Y/N's eyes refused to blink in order to see more of her. She wiped his finger on her lip. Y/N's face now a blushing mess, Makima smirked against her lips adoring his blushing face. Nothing but sexual tension filled the room now filled with eerie silence.