Chapter 6: Taste of a Kiss

Hey All, Let's get the ball rolling with the next chapter. 

Chapter 6: Taste of a Kiss

"Denji-kun, I thought I had told you to keep that journal full of sick fantasy blank." Y/N smiled sadistically as he did nothing but stood there and watched him fall into the mouth of the Eternity Devil. The poor boy oblivious to the world around him, engaged with so much energy and determination just for sexual favours that Makima had promised him. "I'd advise you to be more respectful of the young lady. She's not some trophy."

Revealing that Y/N was aware Denji was putting himself into dangerous missions for sexual favours. And in their briefing Denji was acting exactly like those boyfriends that were boasting to their friends after a long night of pleasure with their girlfriends. Treating Makima like she was some kind of trophy to achieve for se*. Something that doesn't exactly sit well with Y/N, especially when it comes to others disrespecting Makima it gets sensitive and messy.

"How hard is it to drill it into that thick stubborn skull of yours. That's exactly why you don't have a girlfriend." Y/N sighed, completely tired of Denji's antics and sexual desires. He clutched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger with worry at Denji's future. That if he kept going the rate he did, he was going to get himself killed. But at the thought of having to save Denji slightly annoyed him. "Well if I don't save him Makima won't give me more cuddles, hugs and kisses." Y/N placed a finger on his chin deep in thought, an eyebrow twitched in annoyance at the thought of having to rescue Denji from Eternity.

If there was anyone else in the team that could kill and defeat the Eternity Devil it was Y/N. He was the most capable out of all of them, the most mature and senior out of the current Special Division 4. Y/N removed his overcoat from the clasp on his shirt shoulders and turned to where Himeno was, slouched against the wall still in shock over what happened. Y/N kneeled down, slightly slapping her in an attempt to snap her out of it. Her mind was filled with memories of the previous deaths of her former colleagues. Standing in front of her partner's unnamed grave, black crows sitting around the perch wood of unnamed multiple crosses for graves. Y/N lightly slapped her again in an attempt to bring her to reality, but none of actions worked and Y/N knew exactly what he had to do to snap her out of it. Y/N leaned in closer and kissed her cheek immediately pulled her back into reality. He pulled back slightly, taking her hand into his, placing a neatly folded black overcoat into her hands.

"Neesan, take care of the overcoat for me. I'll be back shortly."

"...and Kobe-chan? You are not useless or that you are a coward so please don't say that anymore. You could have decided not to take on the responsibility of being a Devil Hunter just to bring a paycheck to send your brother to school. But if you did that your parents would have just forced your younger sisters to take on that burden. Everything must have been weighing heavy on your shoulders till now. Those don't seem like the actions of a coward to me at all. Besides, it takes a lot to take one for the family." Y/N turned around to look at where Kobeni was and smiled softly at her, almost as if it was a smile that big brothers give to their little sisters. It was like she was a younger sister Y/N never had, since she was only a couple of years younger than Y/N. He wanted to protect her. "I'll take on all your emotions and fear and carry them as my burden. Any devil or human that messes with Kobe-chan will be dealing with her scary older brother! Now, big brother has to be a monster to kill another monster." He added reassuring Kobeni that he carries her fears because it doesn't matter even if she's scared to the point she can't fight, everyone has a role to play. Her eight sisters and brother are waiting at home counting on her. Heck they're probably rooting for her on a comfortable sofa at home.