New Year Special Chapter

I've been playing both Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail for a couple of months now and I'm loving the gameplay and the lore behind it all. These games are behind the inspiration for this special chapter release. Chainsaw Man Character Voice Lines about Y/N. I'm going to keep some of them brief as in the gameplay except for characters that have special connection to Y/N.

_______________________

Himeno about Mc:

I could get him nominated to be the best little brother. It's my responsibility as his older sister to teach him things about s-

Director yelled out a cut from the chair trying to save the interview from explicit language.

Himeno about Mc: (First Impression)

I was completely shocked when Y/N told me that he became a surgeon at the age of just 20 years old. When I first trained Y/N I thought he was this tough strong guy but his heart is actually so soft like a teddy bear.

Being Vice-Captain within three years of service isn't even something I could ever achieve. There was gossip in the office that Y/N received a promotion over myself because he was getting it on with Makima, the department lead for Special Division 4. I set them straight.

Himeno about Aki: (Children)

It would be difficult for Aki and I to even get married let alone have children because of our work as Devil Hunters. I've tried to convince Aki to pursue private devil hunting since the risks to safety are lowered compared to a Public Safety Devil Hunter. But he's set his goals on the Gun Devil. A blockhead like that as a potential boyfriend? How do you expect me to convince him to have children?

_______________________

Makima about Mc: (Green Eyed Monster)

*Makima is wearing the white dress Y/N brought for her along with a black velvet coat with purple inner lining with white spiderweb design on the chest with a butterfly shaped pin in the middle of it. A cookie for you if you get the reference...

That's a question I don't expect to hear. Y/N? You wanted to know what assortment of foods he likes. (Makima knows what the girl is trying to do, the girl is trying to snatch her boyfriend from her. After all, she'd never let it happen. Makima gets jealous and she shows it in subtle ways.

The unconcerned expression she has with her lips slightly smiling, her gaze piercing with her hands placed behind her back. The words she says to the poor girl who doesn't seem to get the hint. She's not even concerned about Y/N leaving her but she gets jealous.

The New Year dinner party held for Public Safety is truly an irreplaceable event to celebrate the coming of another year, no? Perhaps I'll go this year and ask the Vice-Captain to attend this event with me. I'm sure he'd agree to it. This event will have to entertain the entirety of Public Safety, an assortment of food will be enough to achieve your goal.

Forcing her to surrender to her cunning words. However the poor girl doesn't seem to read the room. The other girl seemed to convince her to leave and whispers something in her ear concluding that Makima and the Vice-Captain was in a relationship. A simple oh formed on her lips followed by delayed widening of eyes. Apologised and excused herself for not realising that Y/N was already taken sooner.

Later that girl was demoted from her position shortly after.

Makima about Mc: (First Impression)

Achieving the title of doctor let alone a surgeon at such a young age isn't a task that anyone can easily achieve. He will be a great addition to Public Safety Division 4. He's nothing more than a mere perfect tool to achieve a greater picture. It's a shame, such wasted talent and intelligence.

He loves to play into my little desires and I find delight in it.

Makima about Mc: (Boyfriend)

My boyfriend Y/N? He's so obedient to my commands that all he needs is an actual pair of fluffy ears and tail. I'll just need to buy a harness along with a collar and walk him around like a d-

Director: CUT! CUT! WHY ARE ALL YOU SO UNHINGED! MY BROADCAST IS RUINED!

Assistant: DIRECTOR! The viewers are loving it, they want us to continue.

Director: oh? In that case...continue.

Where were we? My boyfriend...As a boyfriend he holds me gently just as I like it and never fails to please me. A pet rather than a boyfriend.

_______________________

Makima x Y/N: Christmas and New Year Special One Shot

"Say ahhhh." Makima's smooth voice breaks Y/N from his wandering eyes, bringing back to earlier when they celebrated for the Christmas festivals at her apartment.

Makima holds out a metal spoon that had a scooped out piece of pudding that she made earlier. Y/N slightly parted his lips, letting her spoon feed him the christmas pudding since he knew that his obedience pleased her.

When he took a bite he felt the watchful gaze of seven eyes at the pair. Y/N looked over to where it was from and to his surprise it was Makima's seven huskies each seated obediently with wagging tails. Each of their eyes looking eager and delighted at their owners wanting Y/N to make them a special feast as well. Makima looked towards where Y/N was gazing curiously at Y/N interacting with her dogs.

"Why aren't you that well behaved for me at times?" Y/N froze when Makima began comparing her dogs to Y/N. It's obvious that Makima is jealous that Y/N is giving all his attention to her dogs rather than herself.

Y/N chuckled as Makima placed the spoon on the table. Y/N stood up and claimed his seat beside Makima placing his soft hand on her cheek. His thumb traced her bottom lip smudging that lipstick that she put on on the edge of her lips. Before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Makima, are you perhaps jealous? Do I not always act like the perfect pet for you?"

Y/N leaned towards the back of his seat taking the spoon that Makima placed on the table earlier, taking a bite of the pudding with his spoon.

"How cruel of you." Makima replied to Y/N's statement earlier, her slight smile along with her piercing gaze was back.

The emotionless gaze that made Y/N uncomfortable as sweat beats formed on his skin. Before giving in. He rolled his eyes at her, knowing full well that she could see it. "Okay, Okay You win, happy now?" Makima always wins whenever they argue like an old married couple. At times Himeno says they might as well already get married. Y/N eyes gazed at the pudding picking up the spoon to take a bite.

"No, it's perfect." Makima's hand somehow found her way onto his eyes, her hand slipping into his inner thigh. There she found what she was looking for. Her fingers splayed over his pants when she reached a particular sensitive region. Y/N was about to eat his pudding when he felt Makima's hand on his sensitive region, as Makima leaned in closer causing Y/N's already racing heart to start skipping beats. His blushing face was very red. Y/N was unable to do anything, eyes completely focused on her. Makima helped herself to the pudding that was still in his spoon before Y/N let go of the spoon as it hit the floor. Makima's dogs are well trained enough to not lick the spoon.

"Merry Christmas, darling. Do you like your gift?" Makima leaned in beside his ear as a quick tease and whispered into his ear. Lips brushing past his ear.

"G-gift?" Y/N felt like his heart was going to explode.

"Yes, a reward for all you've done for me." (I think they did it but we'll let you think about it and decide what happened-Ronin)

_________________________________________________________________________

We apologise about not doing anymore of the characters but we've had a busy schedule lately and it has been hard to keep up posting and editing for us so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!! WE LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!

Yours truly, Ronin and Shino