Chapter 11: A Child's Feelings

ShinobuKocho_Wifey and Wandering_Ronin out with another chapter of our Makima story. This chapter does not highlight any romantic relationships because of the state Y/N was turned into by a devil and will be portrayed with family love. We don't support Shota con or other similar types of genres. 

I hope you all give as much love to this chapter as you did to the others. Thank you for your support!

Chapter 11: A Child's Feelings

The morning of the first day of Anime Japan, Y/N was sleeping in his bed. Power had somehow made her way into Y/N's room and bed while looking for food and drinks from the drinks in the middle of the night and somehow ended up in his bed, thinking the bed was her own. She curled up into Y/N's blankets and thinking that Y/N's warm body was her body pillow she hugged into Y/N. Arms wrapped around his neck, placing a leg over his waist. Throughout the night, Power had switched her position in her sleep and her head ended up on the other end of the bed and her feet towards Y/N's pillow.

When Y/N woke up, the first thing he smelled was Power's feet. She had a pair of socks on from last night, filled with a sweaty sour smell.

Y/N immediately jerked away because of the sweat smell. "Urgh! Powy. Your feet stink worse than old cheese!" Squeezing his nose to prevent the stench from entering his nostrils.

However Power was too proud of herself because of her inflated ego as the blood devil, she stretched out her leg out completely nudging her cheek with her toe. "First bow down to the great blood devil Power and take off my socks." She proudly exclaimed, placing her hands to her fists as she continued to press her toe to his cheeks. Causing the sweat smell to enter his nostrils again.

"Powy-chan! Go Shower!" Y/N complained about Power's personal hygiene fully knowing that Power refused to shower at times. He peeled her foot away and held onto both her ankles trying to drag her to the bathroom. He left the bed pulling Power with him by the ankles but before he could get her off his bed, she clawed on Y/N's bedsheets refusing to be showered.

"No! This bed has to smell like me and Makima will know I was in this bed." Power stood her ground and pulled the other way, refusing to enter the bathroom like a cat with claws clinging onto Y/N's bed sheets and blanket. She claims humans were too sensitive for taking hygiene too seriously and she wanted the bed to smell like her to make her more comfortable. She was getting scared of Makima's devil scent because of her prowess as the Control Devil.

Y/N knew Power was trying to assert her dominance over the Control Devil with her stench, because of how often Makima stayed over at Y/n's home. Makima had left her devil scent on Y/N's bed to warn other lesser devils to stay away from him, which Power could smell. Y/N knew Power was trying to assert her dominance over the Control Devil with her stench, because of how often Makima stayed over at Y/n's home. Makima had left her devil scent on Y/N's bed to warn other lesser devils to stay away from him.

"Powy-chan, behave or I won't cook your breakfast meal." Y/N threatened her and he continued to pull her from her bed sheets as she clinged onto his sheets like her life depended on it.

This statement made Power immediately tense up, fully knowing that Power loves food and immediately remembered what had happened when she refused to listen to Y/N. He left Denji bleeding out after their training session. She put her pride aside and listened to Y/N. Power let go of Y/N's bedsheets and stood up.

"...and no turning on the faucet to pretend that you are showering!" Y/N was able to catch her lies fully knowing that she was just going to leave the faucet running and make occasional splashes of water to imitate the showering sounds. Something Y/N calls as a waste to water resources. Power reluctantly goes to the shower, listening to his commands.