Chapter 10: Explosions and Flames

Note: Conversations written with *"..." are spoken in English.

Note: conversations written with **"..." are spoken in Russian.

Note: Conversations written with G* are either spoken or written in German.

ShinobuKocho_Wifey & wandering_ronin out with another chapter!! I hope everyone is as pumped as the last chapter. Without further ado please sit back and enjoy. ________________________

Reze smiled, blushing in response to his compassion and kindness. She leaned in closer to Y/N, taking his hands into her's. "Y/N-kun, do you know what the best thing about the forbidden fruit of a love relationship is? It's one between a King and a lowly servant girl. If you could, can you make an exception?" Reze leaned in closer, placing a hand on his cheek and attempting to lean forward for a kiss and shut her eyes. However before the kiss connected, Y/N immediately freaked out because of his complete devotion and love to Makima. His body was kept pure only for her, without corruption and influence by other women. But Y/N quickly slapped himself on the cheeks to compose himself while Reze leaned in even closer. But before their lips connected, Y/N placed a finger on her cold lip to prevent it from happening.

"In that case the King will be beheaded by his girlfriend for infidelity. While the age of consent in Japan is 13 years old, a woman who raised me told me the age of consent is much higher where she was from. So, I'm going to honour her words and be a good son to her." Y/N smiled softly at Reze before removing her hand from her hold, firmly placing her hand onto Denji's. "I owe everything to her. Besides, Denji-kun can make you much happier than I ever could. Unlike me, Denji-kun doesn't have dirty blood in his veins. Sure he's an airhead when it comes to relationships but his heart is pure, not corrupted by the disgust of the world. The cycle of disgust has to end with me, I won't let it be passed down to the generation of children I might have or anyone else." Y/N began comparing how Denji was a better fit for her instead of Y/N, someone who was loyal and a bit needy, but yet mouldable to other influences of his lovers. While Y/N was already corrupted with thoughts of revenge. No one would have known he had such a harsh upbringing because people who smile the brightest hurt the most inside because they don't want others to fall in the same darkness. Exactly why he had to work hard to make sure Makima doesn't walk the same path he did. One that would only end in her being loved by others under her control.

"There is someone else you like, don't you?" She smiled, wrapping an arm around Y/N's neck sniffing his scent, the thick scent of laundry detergent that Makima uses hung deep on his shirt and pants. A flowery smell that was most commonly used by the average Japanese woman. "Does the girl you like do your laundry too?" She leaned in closer, placing her head to his chest. "I can take care of you better than she can, while you teach me things I don't already know." She smiled and looked up at his gaze.

________________________

Meanwhile in an undisclosed bathroom in a rundown alleyway, a shirtless tall muscular man hunched over, almost leaning his head into the bathroom sink, eyes staring into the drain of the ceramic basin adjusting his position because of his height placing his hands on the edge of the basin and opening the tap. He was pale looking with a blonde tuft of hair. He was talking to the Typhoon Devil. The Typhoon Devil had manifested itself as a swirling drain of water in order to communicate with his human contract that he just made. The man was an assassin hired to kill Denji and Y/N to take their hearts.

"Typhoon." The man called out to the Typhoon Devil, eyes looking into the swirling drain of water.

"What?" The Typhoon Devil replied with a hint of aggression in his tone. A continuous loud whooshing sound that is like a waterfall because of the devil's ability to communicate over long distances, the whooshing waterfall sound was like the static from a walkie talkie.