Chapter 9: A King and His Servant

ShinobuKocho_Wifey & Wondering_Ronin out with another chapter for the story. We hope you all enjoy reading this with your popcorn!

Chapter 9: A King and His Servant

Later that night, Y/N was asleep on Makima's bed. She was laying next to him, eyes focused thoughtlessly on the moonlight that splattered on Y/N's sleeping face. She rested her head on her hand, pushing back a stray strand of hair on his forehead and placed her hand on his chest. Feeling the rise and fall of his chest as it moved. Makima was looking over him in his sleep, helping him chase his nightmares away. Y/N still remembered his promise with her ever since he had that nightmare in his sleep, Makima had promised to sleep by his side to chase away the recurring nightmares. Y/N was in his sleep tossing and turning trying to run from his nightmare, reliving the vivid dreams of the death of his mother. In his dream his younger self kneeled on the floor frozen in horror and shivering in fear, his mother's blood splattered all over his face, body and hands. His eyes unmoving glanced at the lifeless body. Her throat was cut from ear to ear, cut open by a black medium sized dagger in the shape of a clock hand. She was smiling sadistically, after torturing his mother for information then killing her ruthlessly when she couldn't produce what was asked. She walked towards Y/N slowly, licking the blood off her dagger.

She went to where Y/N was still frozen and shaken with fear, unable to do anything as time helplessly passed. She placed a hand on his cheek. "I love how fragile little humans look when they are paralysed with fear." She plunged her dagger into his chest cavity where his heart was. The dream felt so realistic that that poor soul clutched his heart in pain on the bed in pain, he was having a severe anxiety attack. It was something he was suffering from psychologically since his mother died. He had been prescribed medication for the mental attacks he was suffering from. Makima watched her favourite human clutch his chest in pain where his heart was, triggered by a terrible event. He had been visiting a psychiatrist, the physician that he was taken to since he was a child. Makima also knew since she had access to Y/N's medical records being his superior.

Makima immediately knew what she needed to do. She needed to give Y/N the blue pills that were stored in the bedside table placed on Makima's side of the bed exactly for situations like this. She opened the small drawer and took out a small bottle of pills. She opened the bottle taking out a small blue pill. Medicine that was used to stop his anxiety attacks. Makima propped Y/N up slightly, but he gasped slightly and hit her out of reaction thinking his life was in danger. "Darling, open up. This is an order." Makima commanded, ignoring the stinging pain on her cheek where Y/N hit her, trying to give Y/N the medicine. But Y/N was too scared still in his nightmare not listening to her commands. If it were any other day the Control Devil would have had enough of his games. Her favourite human is suffering in his sleep from an anxiety attack. Makima knowing full well that Y/N loves her kisses, she used that to her advantage. Makima switched her position, he was now beneath and vulnerable to her. Placing the pill in her mouth she chewed the pill into smaller pieces and propped Y/N up her hand around his neck. Her other hand on Y/N's cheek. Her lips claimed Y/N's transferring the medicine to him, allowing Y/N to swallow the medicine slowly. He was half awake, with his eyes closed, unresponsive to any conversation. He would thrash and whimper a lot a night, sometimes even scream in his sleep. If he was touched abruptly, he would slap or hit them out of instinct in fear of his own life. Y/N woke up slightly, seeing Makima leave the bed to get him a glass of water.

"Maki, don't leave me. Don't leave me like she did..." Y/N mumbled, immediately clinging onto Makima's arm out of instinct. He lost his mother and because of what happened he was afraid of losing anyone else he cared about. Makima was watching him and suddenly frowned. She reached out a hand, pushing back a stray strand of blonde hair on his forehead.