Chapter 7: Under Gunfire

Hi Everyone, KochoShinobu_Wifey and wandering_ronin out with another chapter. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter as much as the others. Since wandering_ronin has track practice, chapters will be slightly delayed. 

Let's get the bowling ball rolling!

Chapter 7: Under Gunfire

"Do-don't come any closer, Makima." Y/N threw a pillow at Makima that bounced off her head out of reaction. "We made love last night didn't we? I can't imagine how we even got into this situation in the first place. I shouldn't have listened to Neesan's advice and gotten myself drunk. And look what happened..." Y/N's eyes looked towards the floor, ashamed of what he had done to her in his drunken haze. He had blacked out last night, causing him to forget what had happened the night before. Y/N was certainly not a degenerate to have done such an unholy act towards his Superior, Makima.

"Is there a reason you're this nervous?" Makima looked to Y/N with questioning eyes as she saw his body tense up with sweat beads dripping down his neck. And by the time words could leave Y/N's lips, Makima's fingers traced along the shape of his chin, she leaned in closer as her lips loomed over his.

This action of her made Y/N's face heat up to the point that he was steaming at how sexually intense he felt. He started wobbling, like a broken down tool, unable to do anything. Makima smirked against her lips at the sight of his blushing face. Y/N shut his eyes and slapped his cheek in an attempt to compose himself but suddenly stopped when the thought of Makima being pregnant entered his mind. What would others think of him if he knocked up his superior after a drunken night. It would have been fine if he had done it with another human but Makima is the Control Devil that could destroy the world, the world doesn't need another horseman that can destroy the world as cruel as it was already. That and his reputation as a faithful and diligent devil hunter was on the line.

"Oh no...what if I eventually get Makima pregnant?" Y/N mumbled as he covered his mouth with one hand. He feels sick to the stomach as sweat beads drip from his neck. His heart was pounding at an unreasonable rate, not because of her proximity to him but because Makima carrying another child inside her meant her eventually giving birth to another Control Devil. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, What if she gives birth to a child with the same devil tendencies as her. Did I just become one of those isekai protagonists that are doomed to destroy the world?" Y/N scratched his hair in a panic at the thought of killing the entirety of humanity because he made love to the Control Devil. As if by coercion she was able to convince him that they made love together last night.

Oh God! Was I wearing any protection? Was Makima on birth control pills when we did it?

"Well, I did say she has realistic human looking female body parts. If they are realistic enough they would work the same as a human right? Maybe they aren't just for show after all." The voice rumbling inside his head sputtered, almost choking on his words in an attempt to help Y/N understand if devil anatomy worked the same way a human does. "If you don't believe me then you can shut up!"

"No you shut up! You aren't helping at all here!"

"Darling? Darling? Do you have a headache? I have more medicine here and..." Makima called out to her partner, hearing no response. It had been a couple of minutes since Y/N last spoke and he'd been in a daze, his mind full of thoughts of Makima in bed with her naked on top of him. The poor soul was almost brought to tears. Makima could see it in his wide opened eyes and the way his body was more tense than a rope. His hands neatly folded holding one of the huskies that rested on his lap. He didn't even notice the dog jump up and lick his cheek. Makima huffed in amusement, her hand ghosting his face. Her smile slightly widened, perhaps her prank on him went too far like when she scared him with the spider. They never made love, Y/N pulled her in a heated kiss and fell asleep on her chest treading carefully not to scare him anymore. She's learnt not to let her pranks on Y/N get too far since Y/N cries so easily. Something stirs within her and her chest where her heart was hurt but it doesn't bleed. At first she thought she was sick and having trouble with her heart, but after a full set of medicals Y/N told her nothing was wrong with her physically. It's not bleeding but her heart hurts when he cries. She doesn't know what had happened but all she knows is that she doesn't want to see his crying face again. "Darling, you complained about being cold last night after you fell asleep on me so I was warming you up, nothing happened see?" Makima leaned in closer, placing a cold hand on his muscled chest, her other hand keeping him still from squirming at how cold and good it felt.