Into the World

Outside

Finally, Freedom after being trapped for...

{Mimir: four months}

Oh...WHAT THE F*CK!?

After that, we began taking in our surroundings and traveling through a large forests. Rimuru expressed worry about not being able to sense Veldora's Presence, but after a quick check in from Mimir. I told Rimuru that the {Unlimited Imprisonment} was keeping Veldora from being digested and he was currently conscious at the moment.

Jasper: Maybe we'll go on some adventures so we have some stories to tell Veldora, once he gets out.

Rimuru: Yeah, Also being outside again the air taste so sweet! Not that I can taste...

Suddenly, Rimuru found himself in Jasper's arms who was grabbing him a protective manner. Before he could ask, a sudden group of nervous looking Goblins appeared in front of them.

Goblin: Strong ones! please forgive me, but do you have some business in the forests?

Rimuru (Does he mean us?)

Jasper (Obviously, why don't you try talking to them.)

That's when Jasper realized his mistake, but he was too late to stop it...

Rimuru: HI IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! MY NAME IS RIMURU AND THIS IS MY BRO JASPER! WE'RE NOT BAD MONSTERS!

This made Jasper quickly drop Rimuru and had the Goblins fall onto the ground clutching there ears in pain...

Goblin: Please sirs, We're aware of just how powerful you both are. Please spare us from your all powerful voice!

Jasper: WHAT YOU'D SAY!? I THINK I'M DEAF NOW!

After Rimuru lowered the volume of his voice, and I used {Lord of Health, Jophiel} we learned that the Goblins sensed some powerful monsters. So they came to investigate and found us. Rimuru of course at first didn't realize they meant us.

Goblin: Please excuse me, but sense your so strong we wanted to ask you both a favor.

We were then taken to their "Village" and we brought to decently made wooden hut to speak with the Goblin who was both the Elder and leader of the tribe.

Elder: Welcome to our home town. we are welcomed to have you both here.

Rimuru: Nice to meet you, so what kind of favor did you guys need from us?

Elder: Have either of you, perhaps notice the sudden rise in monster activity?

Jasper: Not really, since we've been trapped in cave for about 4 goddamn months.

Rimuru (THAT LONG!?)

Jasper (I KNOW, RIGHT!)

Elder: Well our god who usually protects us, disappeared about a month ago... As a result the monsters around us began to harass and attack our poor village.

Rimuru (Their God? Do they mean Veldora?)

Jasper (Well, 1: The timing fits...I think. 2: There's a literal Muriel of a Dragon above us.)

Elder: We tried to fight them off ourselves, but we simply lack the numbers and resources.

Goblin/Bandana: And that's why we came to you!

Rimuru: I don't know... I'm just a lowly slime-

Jasper: Ask Great sage for 3rd person view of yourself.

Rimuru: Huh?

Jasper: Just do it...

When he did, he finally realized that his massive aura was leaking out everywhere for all to see.