Harvest and Visitors

Me, Rimuru, and Milim were sitting down in front of our home just looking at what was Tempest's first Autumn.

Rimuru: Clear skies and stout horses.

Milim: What's that mean?

Jasper: Horses fatten up in the fall, because that's when the best harvest is available.

Milim: These horses of yours must be some real gluttons.

She said before taking up a bowl and began eating, I thought her belly was starting to stick out a bit.

Jasper: Well, we should get ready to harvest!

Later

Rimuru: It's commonly said the one can only afford manners once there basic needs are met. When the people's bellies are full, they're minds can relax and the nation can be at it's best with no unnecessary disputes.

Jasper: That's how we want us to be, Autumn is the season of bounty. But, it's also an important preparation time for Winter. 

Both: So, let's all work together to get these crops harvested today!

Everyone: Right!

Jasper: Ok! Next, we have a special guests-

Treyni: I've been waiting for this day since the Spring... Potatoes! Today we're gonna be digging up sweet Potatoes!

Everyone: Yeah!

Rimuru: A few other things too... next-

Milim: Listen everyone! Get out there and get harvesting so you can feed us all the tasty snacks!

Treyni: POTATOES!!

Everyone: YEAH!!

Milim: MY BELLY!!

Everyone: YEAH!!

So we all go to work right away, starting with assigning groups to which harvest. Just like before, the Goblin Lord Ririna who I had assign as our production supervisor had once again taking control of this operation.

There were 3 reasons I put her in the position. 1: She's once of prettiest people here which was less a reason and more just a bonus for me. 2: She's very responsible, diligent and hard working. And 3: ...

Jasper: I think Gobta and his friends are slacking off again...

Ririna instantly heard my mumble and turned to glare at the lazing off Gobta and his misfits. She loudly smacked her board to get there attention.

Ririna: Yo, yo, yo! You bunch of slackers! Do you plan on helping or not!? Cause you if all keep slacking off like this, then we're gonna lose all the good daylight!

She grabbed Gobta by his nose and one of his friends by the hair before pulling them up.

Ririna: Think of the consequences. Do you guys really wanna look like a bunch of lazy jackasses in front of both Prince Jasper and Lord Rimuru! Do you want me to fold you and chop you and feed you to these fields, huh do yah!? Wouldn't it be great to eat something you busted you're asses off for... Well, wouldn't it?

Gobta: Yeah, sorry!

As they ran off, she picked up her board and wiped the dirt before smiling at us.

Ririna: The works coming along nicely!

Rimuru: I see...

Rigurd: I see you haven't changed a bit since the old days.

Jasper: This is why she's one of my favorite Goblins.

Meanwhile

Milim and Shion appeared to be having a standoff in the middle of a sweet potato field.