Ogres Attack

I woke up a few hours later, and saw Rigurd standing next to me. The second he saw me awake he immediately headed out, a few moments later he came in with Rimuru and Shizue.

Rimuru: Are you alright?

Jasper: Yeah, I'm fine.

Shizue: What happened to you?

Jasper: ...My ultimate skill {Lord of Health, Jophiel} as I stated before can heal just about anything. But, It can't really heal any damage done to a soul it just reverse the damage so it never happened to begin with. In order to do that it needs to drain some of the user's own soul to accomplish this and the amount of energy taken depends on the power of the other persons soul and how much damage the soul has faced.

Rimuru: So that's why you were bleeding out so much?

Jasper: Despite how it look and the way my body reacted, it actually didn't take that much. Plus, the skill has already converted some of my magicules into compatible energy to fill in the gap. So my soul is completely fine. My body only reacted like that since it my first time using it like that or at least from what I can remember.

Shizue: You didn't have to do that for me...

Jasper: Hey, life has dealt you a bad hand over and over again, so it felt only natural for me. Also, you still got a lot of people who care and need you now more then ever.

Jasper (Plus, a certain someone would cry if I didn't do anything otherwise.)

Rimuru (HEY!!!)

After getting into the new clothes Rigurd got me, we went out to meet up with the others who asked what happened. To which I explained more about my skill and it's abilities. I was also enveloped in a hug by Eren.

Eren: We were so worried!

Jasper: Hey, calm down I'm fine.

Kaval: Getting a little clingy their aren't Eren?

They teased making her blush and quickly jump away from me, I found her expression rather adorable.

Rimuru: Also, what's the deal with that junk you three call gear?

This made them all quickly cover them selves defensively while they gaped with Shizue just giggling a bit behind them.

Trio: HOW MEAN!!!

We then took them over to armor and weapon smith hut, where we gave them better armor and weapons.

Kaval: No way, this stuff is like my dream armor!

Eren: Woah, look at the quality of this robe and it's light but sturdy. Not to mention gorgeous!

Gido: Someone pinch me, I've never own such fine equipment before! It's even lined with fur from an actual Dire Wolf!

I also had the Dwarves make Shizue a set that look almost exactly identical to her original look. Expect, it was much more stronger, durable, and flexible.

Jasper: There special parting gifts, some our Artisans best work.

This confused them, so we called out the Dwarves and introduced them. Shocking the 3 at the reveal that the Dwarves were Kaijin and t he Dwarf brothers, who were a lot more famous then I first thought. They then became all excited and starting acting like obsessive fans meeting their Idols, which only made me and Shizue chuckle and Rimuru with a weird look.

Also, there was something I wanted to try out...

Jasper: Hey Shizue, I was wondering. Can you make a perfect clone of yourself with a small percentage of your magicules?