Charybdis

After our talk with the Humans, Treyni wanted to talk with us privately. She had a rather serious expression on her face.

Treyni: My lords, regarding your cooperation with the humans... please think it over. Very carefully.

Rimuru: Yeah, o-ok...

I wondered why she was being so serious about this, then I remembered that earlier during our talk I noticed Treyni spying on the meeting, trying to gage weather the Humans were a potential threat or not.

She seemed very happy when Shizue, Kaval, Eren, and Gido all comment how good the potato chips she made were, until Shuna came and took the bowl of chips she had because the group asked for seconds.

Jasper: Your just upset that Shuna stole your bowl of chips and gave it to them, aren't you...?

Treyni: Well... I would be lying if I said that wasn't part of it...

At lease she's honest.

Rimuru (Still, is this matter really that important?)

Jasper (I mean, Humans are naturally arrogant and stupid, and tend to get ahead of themselves... so we may need to watch out for certain groups. Hence forth addition to the first rule.)

Rimuru (You know, I was Human once... right?)

Jasper ( Hmmm, your right... this only further proves my point!)

Rimuru (...You can be a real d*ck sometimes, you know that...)

Meanwhile

Youm was busy exploring the city, all the while contemplating about what Rimuru and Jasper  had asked of him.

Youm's mind: I thought they were jokers, but...

Geld: We cannot allow a guests here to go hungry!

He remembered how Geld had bought him some food, while saying that.

Youm's mind: The subordinates are almost as weird as their bosses. There all constantly going on about "Prince" Jasper and "Lord" Rimuru... 

A Goblina working at a food stand, noticed him and ran over to give some treats that looked and were colored after Rimuru. After accepting, he encountered more and more people offering him things that were related to either Rimuru or Jasper. Until, he was surrounded by them.

Jasper was nearby, giving him a sympathetic look.

Later

Youm was standing on a nearby by hill that let he get a better view of the whole city, Rimuru and Jasper came up behind him.

Youm: Well... your both definitely loved, no doubt about that.

Rimuru: It bugs me that they make a lot of the food to look like us though...

Jasper: Moving on, have you decided?

Youm: Yes. I have... sirs, it's really something. After seeing your town and the people in it, I've come to the conclusion that neither of you are evil. Not like our hands are completely clean, but we've longed to be free men... the only reason we accepted this mission, was to fake our deaths and move to safer nation.

He then turned and knelt to us.

Youm: I've decided to trust you. From this day I'll call you both Master Jasper and Rimuru, I'm yours to command.

Rimuru: Awesome! We'll make sure you won't regret it!

Jasper: We'll have you find a home and get settled in, then I plan on having you train under Hakuro. Our resident swordmaster.