Character Facts: Jasper

(I decided to make a little side series to talk about some facts about the various characters that may or may not get mentioned in the future or facts that are currently in the story so you all can get a better understanding of them.)

-During the early days of his existence, he fought and destroyed several powerful entities and on one occasion is believed to have encountered and fought Ivarage during it's early existence. The power-scale back then was relatively comparable but now it's extremely different.

-In the inception of his birth, Jasper had very little regard to things such as morality or even concepts such as life and death, basically; he more or less had the mentality of a child. So whenever he encountered something and killed it. He just thought they were people trying to play with him and they just left since there was usually nothing left after their "playdate."

-When he first met Veldanava, he just thought of Veldanava as another friend wanting to play and so fought in a 1v1. According to Veldanava, it was a very close match but ended with him winning mainly through superior skills, experience, and abilities.

-Velzard had alot of trouble raising Jasper due to her inexperience like most mothers on their first kid. Though, Jasper was said to be a very energetic child which didn't help. Velzard noted he was like "a Veldora and Milim fused together on a massive sugar rush."

-He first thought of Rimuru as just a random ally, and then a close friend after the whole Shizue thing. He only started to see Rimuru as an actual brother after the Orc Disaster.

-Jasper has a notable sweet tooth and will get angry if someone has sweets and doesn't give him a piece. As seen several times in the story.

-He encountered Kazalim due to being an acquaintance with her grandfather and had a part to play in raising her so she's technically family to him.

-After the creation of many monster races, Jasper would often watch them from the shadows and help them grow from a distance when they entered the Forest of Jura. When he formed his army of Anarchy, the ancestors of many of his current subordinates were actual his generals and Lieutenants. Such as Benimaru's ancestor serving as his right hand and Geld's ancestor being his Iron fist enforcer specifically.

-Unlike most spiritual beings that exist, Jasper got a physical body thanks to his magicules since hybrids are natural able to adapt to whatever environment their currently in, so he didn't need anyone to give him a body. The body will disappear once he enters a realm for spiritual beings but will quickly return once he comes back to the material realm.

-He got his title as Jack of Anarchy mainly due to his very unpredictable nature at the time and since he caused chaos and anarchy whenever he went, and also because he had a habit of dressing in his harlequin attire during some attacks making him look like a jester.

-He would occasionally lead Veldora to certain areas to cause a large amounts of destruction to either weaken or distract his major enemies so he could do an attack of his own during his time as the Jack of Anarchy.

-Jasper is one of the few beings in existence who Velzard cares too much to actually hurt. Which is one of reasons why Veldora would use him as a meat shield when she's around.

-A major reason as to why the Eastern Empire became so strong military and economically was not only thanks to Rudra's knowledge from Veldanava and about the otherworlds, but also because of the constant threat the Jack of Anarchy posed, forcing them to adapt more quickly and work much harder. His presence was also part of the reason why the Western Nations don't go fully against the east, because the Empire gets the majority of the Jacks attention and leaves the West alone, saving them from the massive destruction that could be caused if he turned to them instead.