Birth of a Nation

After the meeting, the Kijin were about to leave before someone caught up to them...

Benimaru: Can I help you?

Son: ...Even if it is survival of the fittest, Hate is not an emotion that can be forgotten so easily. For what we did and how we destroyed you're village... I can not even begin to tell just how sorry I am and I know that the request I'm about to make is a selfish one. But please, I ask that you take my head as penance and have mercy on my people!

The Kijin stood in place as they observed the shivering Orc.

Benimaru: ...When the battle was over, we told Lord Rimuru and Prince Jasper that we wanted to continue serving them. So they gave us official titles...

Shion: I am a Samurai, that means I'm both the Lords personal bodyguard as well as their secretary!

Benimaru: Hakuro is an instructor, Souei is a spy. The last two; Shuna and Kurobe also have official titles as Holy Princess and Swordsmith, and I have the title of Samurai-General... I'm in charge military affairs. Now that I hold such a crucial position, It would be wrong of me to rob us of such a capable warrior. I will show no mercy to anyone that would harm our Lords, but if you join the Alliance then you and I are not enemies.

Son: I will never wrong either of them sir! They are responsible for saving my people, I only wish to serve them and will never harbor any ill will!

Benimaru: Then that means we are fellow servants under both Lord Rimuru and Prince Jasper, do you're very best to serve our masters and we'll consider that you're apology.

Son: ...I swear on my father King Gerudo's name.

After the Kijin walked away, from behind the son stood Jasper looking at him with a smile.

Jasper: After what was exchange between you and the Kijin and the selfless act you tried to do, I believe everything will be fine for you're people.

Son: Thank you, my Prince!

Jasper: ...Geld.

Son: What my Prince?

Jasper: Do you like it? It's a different version of you're father's name so I thought I would give it to you.

The Orc looked completely stunned, before suddenly kneeling to Jasper.

Son: ...Yes, my Prince; I love it!

Jasper: Then from this day onward and in hopes of that you will inherit wishes of you're late father and former king, you will be officially known to the world as Geld!

With that, Geld was enveloped by Jasper's magicules and evolved from an Orc to a High Orc.

Jasper: I will entrust you to lead you're people well into a brighter future.

Geld: I will, my Prince!

Unfortunately, I was then stuck with naming 120,000 Orcs. I manage to force Rimuru into helping. But, that ended with falling unconscious for another three days. We also gave the Lizardmen chieftain the name Abil.

Meanwhile

Laplace: after all the trouble you went through to set that up, it must you bonkers that a new Demon Lord wasn't born.

Clayman: Perhaps a little... still though, it was an amazing spectacle and that Slime what shall I do with it...

Laplace: Sounds like you've got plans to make, well should you ever need a hand I'll lend you one for cheap, Demon Lord Clayman.

With that Laplace disappeared to another area.

Laplace's mind: Still though, that thing Footman said earlier while spying on the battle... has the founder finally returned to us!