Tempest vs Jistav

Albis was the first to strike, her attack coming from many directions but Yamza lived up to his title of swordsman and was able to block them all.

After backing off, Yamza saw an opening and subtly signaled his men to ambush her. Despite that, Ablis was able to easily petrified all of them but this gave Yamza another opening.

But, the hit was blocked by another blade. The person who blocked the attack was a Hobgoblin that suddenly appeared.

Gobta: You know, a cowardly move like that isn't very manly.

Yamza: W-Who the hell are you!?

Gobta: Name's Gobta. And yeah, I was hiding nearby in case something like this happened.

From Albis's shadow, appeared several Goblin Riders.

Albis: My, even I didn't know about this? Though, it does explain why I sensed something unusual.

Gobta: Sorry, but it was a direct order from Benimaru. Besides, you totally knew we were here the entire time, didn't you?

Yamza attempted to attack Gobta via a spell from his blade, but it was easily countered by the railgun that was implement in Gobta's scabbard.

The idea had been made after Kaijin and Kurobe saw Jasper's revolver and wanted to try and copy the idea behind it. The closest they had was the scabbard Gobta had which the inside had electrical wires fused with magic that would fire a blast of magic at the enemy.

Gobta's mind: This is bad... I was able to defend against him because he used magic, but if he attacks me with that Ice sword I might be a goner.

Gobta ordered the riders to deal with the remaining Majin, but as he was doing this; Yamza tried to cut him down while his guard was down, Luckily, Gobta's instincts saved him from the attack.

Yamza: Requiring helpers for a one on one fight, how the "mighty" beastketeers have fallen.

Gobta's Mind: I think the term Prince Jasper would use for this guy would be... "pot meet kettle".

Gobta: Hold on! I volunteer to be the referee for this fight!

Albis: Oh? I'd be willing to concede to you.

She intentionally teased him, but Gobta quickly rejects it.

Gobta: No, no! I'll be the one to draw back here, you can go out and fight to you're hearts content.

With that, Gobta and his men watched from nearby to prevent any interruptions. As the duel between the Golden Snakehorn and the swordsman of Ice continued.

Meanwhile

The fight between the Hiryuu and the faithful almost ended in a draw, the only ones from the faithful standing were Middray and Hermes, while the ones standing from Tempest were Ignis, Suphia, and Gabiru.

Gabiru was engaging in 1v1 with Hermes, while Ignis and Suphia engaged with Middray. Although, Suphia was having difficulty during the fight.

Middray: Wow! You really are an impressive fighter!

Ignis: I can say the same about you.

While, Suphia was kneeling bruised on the ground. Middray and Ignis were engaging in their own fist fight, unlike Suphia; Ignis was able to land strikes and damage Middray who had in return dealt his fair share of damage back at him.

Middray: I have to admit that Dragonewt it quite the impressive fighter.

Ignis: To serve my master, you have to be.