Milim Nava

The Demon Lords Milim, Clayman, Carrion, and Frey were currently watching from a orb the results of the Orc disaster.

Milim: Interesting, very interesting! I'd like to go investigate this new toy personally!

Clayman: Now, now Milim. Don't forget our pact with the great forest of Jura.

Milim: What...? But, it's so dumb! I mean, with Veldora gone; Can't we just ditch the whole non-aggression pact?

Clayman: Now there's an idea... I don't see why not.

Carrion and Frey nodded in agreement.

Milim: Right then, it's decided! But, promise that we won't interfere with each other. Fair enough?

Clayman: Seems reasonable.

Milim: Well okay! As long as everyone's in agreement, I'm off to-

She then trailed off when she briefly looked back at the orb, her eyes immediately spotted the black haired boy standing next to the blue haired girl.

What really caught the others attention was that she seemed in a state of absolute shock.

Frey: Milim, are you alright?

Without another word, Milim suddenly left in a hurry leaving everyone confused at her sudden stop and reaction.

Milim's mind: Please... don't let this be a trick, Jasper are you finally back!?

Later

Rimuru's mind: Huh!? There's a magical meteor heading right towards us!

He quickly spotted the flying pink object and made his way up to a near by hill where it crashed in front of him.

Milim: Nice to meet you! I'm the one and only Dragonoid, the Destroyer. People call me the Demon Lord, Milim Nava.

Rimuru's mind: She's a Demon Lord!?

Milim: I heard you're the second strongest monster in the forests now, so I came to say hello.

Rimuru could tell she wasn't lying given that her aura was off the charts and even seemed to be on par with Veldora and Jasper's, but he quickly came back to his sense to see Milim poking him.

Rimuru: I-It's nice to meet you to, I'm Rimuru the leader of this town. It's pretty impressive that you could tell a little Slime like me was the second strongest one here.

Rimuru's mind: Jasper! I know you're out exploring the nearby areas, but please come back quickly!

Milim: Nah, when your as amazing as someone as I am, gaging someone's strength is easy. See, my Draconic {Milim's Eye} can detect the level of magicules in whoever it see's.

Rimuru: Oh! Sounds legit.

Milim: Yeah, so there's no point in pretending to be weak cuz I know better!

Rimuru's mind: What should I do, there's chance I can win against her...

Jasper (Rimuru! What was that!?)

Rimuru (OH THANK GOD!! Jasper we a got problem, a Demon Lord showed up!)

Jasper (Alright, keep them distracted I'm on my way now!)

Milim: Hey, is this Slime look really you're true form? In Gelmud's ball you looked different, you had this long Silver Blue hair and looked kind of Human.

Rimuru: Sounds like you know everything then...

He then transformed into his Human form, much to Milim's curiosity.