Outdoor Training

As promised to Ramiris, we summoned a Greater Demon to serve as her new servant to replace her golem. I offered the Demon a doll like physical body for it to inhabitant and to keep. In return, It would serve Ramiris for 300 years. It agreed and asked to serve me when it's time serving her was over. I agreed and Rimuru suggested I name the demon "Beretta". Thus, Beretta inhabited the body and became a race of beings known as a Chaos Doll and would serve Ramiris from then on.

We left and returned to the city, Shizue was inside doing work, the kids were playing ball and the 2 of us were chilling the shade of a tree and relaxing.

Ranga: Masters if I may... I sincerely admire everything you've booth done here. You are truly impressive.

Rimuru: Come on, it's not that big of a deal. We just do what we have to.

Ranga: Such modesty! To be so humble, and with your statuesque appearances! Truly magnificent creatures, I am graced by your pres-

Jasper: Your buttering us up for something, aren't you?

Ranga seemed a bit startled by my accusation, before giving in.

Ranga: Yes, I know your mission here at freedom academy is finished. So, what will you do now?

Jasper: Well, we should probably head back soon. Everyone's probably worried about us.

Ranga: Indeed.

Rimuru: Then again, There's no real hurry. Why not stay for a few more days and get our chill on? I mean, your still using {Parallel Existence} right?

Jasper: Yeah, and he should inform of anything going on.

Rimuru: So it's fine then. Come, chill in the shade with us Ranga...

Ranga: Per your command I shall commence chilling!

While we were chilling, the ball that the kids were throwing came and landed on Rimuru. Startling him and making the kids run over in concern.

Chloe: I'm so sorry! Are you alright, Mr. Rimuru!?

Rimuru: Yeah, this might sound crazy. But, I can't feel pain.

Jasper: So the "ow" was more of a reflex if anything.

Chloe: Oh, well do you two think you can come play with us for a bit?

Kenya: Yeah, I bet you'd be a ton of fun to play with!

Rimuru: You mean like play together right? I don't wanna end up as the ball or anything.

He then felt a pair of hands grasp and looked up at Jasper.

Jasper: You know what kids. I think that's a wonderful Idea!

Rimuru: WAIT! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!

We didn't listen and began playing with him, due to his round and squishy form it was a lot more fun to play with and made it easier of us to get a good hit. Unfortunately, Chloe did an ultra strike causing Rimuru to fly into the city and me and Ranga to chase after him.

Later

I convinced Rimuru and Shizue to go off on a "date" much to their embarrassment, but they weren't against the idea. Thus, I was left as the new substitute teacher for the time being.

Meanwhile, I was busy examining my office and thinking about what new antiques I should put in.

{Mimir: This lamp is not a suitable weapon...}

Not everything is about combat, Mimir...

{Mimir: I shall better calibrate that understanding.}

Jasper: That's good.