Forest Disturbance

Next Morning

Rimuru: Have you decided?

Red: The Ogres are a warring clan and are familiar for working under others. As such, for as long as our master is strong then we are honored to serve... although, we'll only serve you both until we've defeated the Orcs.

Jasper: Then you can do as you please, while I would prefer if you guys stayed and helped us. If you wish to leave and rebuild your own village or go on a different path, then we won't stop you.

Red: "Sigh"... In that case, we accept you're offer. Myself and the other Ogres shall serve under you.

This must be hard on him, as the leader of his people all he wants is to protect and avenge them. He's made this decision as both a leader and someone who's had to accept their own weakness. In the end, all we can do... is make sure he doesn't regret this choice.

Rimuru: Thank you for accepting, call in the others.

As soon as they all gathered up, Rimuru stated that we would give them names to mark them as our subordinates, shocking them.

Red: Are you sure...?

Pink: Please, don't do this. Naming someone takes a lot of power and is very risky.

Rimuru: It'll be fine you don't have to worry about us!

While Pink wanted to protest more, she was interrupted by her brother Red who accepted for them.

I can already tell that Rimuru believe, that since their are six of them it can consume that much magicules. Unbeknownst to him, was that just like with the Goblins naming a superior monster would consume more magicules, and the Ogres were a hell of a lot more superior to ordinary Goblins.

Rimuru (Let's split them, 50/50.)

Jasper (I call dibs on White, Pink, and Blue!)

Rimuru (You only want Pink because-)

Jasper (Not. Another. WORD!)

I stepped up first an pointed to the three to step forward.

Jasper: From day forward. The White haired Ogre will be known as Hakuro, the Pink one will be Shuna, and Blue over here is Souei.

Rimuru: On that note, Red will be Benimaru, Purple will be Shion, and Black will be Kurobe!

After naming them, Rimuru went into his sleep mode for three days and at the same time. All the Ogres had evolved and now looked more Human like.

{Mimir: They have evolved into the B+ Calamity class monster, known as a Kijin.)

Three Days Later:

Rimuru Finally woke, and was greeted by the sight of several people standing in front of him. Due to his memory being a bit messed up after falling unconscious. The now Kijin began to reintroduced themselves one by one and also revealed their evolution.

Later on, We were watching Hakuro train some of the Goblins to master swordsmanship, they were quickly getting rekt. At some point during the training, Hakuro asked me join in. But, I declined since training with Hakuro was already hellish enough for them, so me getting in might kill them.

Meanwhile...

Rimuru: Orc Lord, what is that?

Benimaru: Their an incredibly rare Monster that is born to the Orcs only every few centuries. It is said, that they devourer their comrades fear and anxiety. Making them an unnaturally effective leader. When they attacked our village, they seemed unfazed by the deaths of their own people.