The Octagram

Me and Milim instantly charged at each other. Our combined kicks breaking the ground below us. After that, the two of us went into the air and began clashing at speeds of Mach 10.

Even with my honed instincts and abilities, Milim was truly a worthy opponent for our legendary battle. Constantly pummeling each other with powerful hits and kicks, to point of even causing cracks to appear on the barrier and even the ground was starting to shatter. Everyone was briefly struck by awe at our brutal clash before they finally fought.

Most of the Demon Lords were focused on Milim and Jasper's fight, but a select few were taking peaks at the other fights going on at the same time.

Meanwhile, Shion and Souka engaged in a fight with Viola. It was pretty evened out between the two, when Shion couldn't get in physical range; Souka would attack. And when Viola was focused on Souka, Shion would jump in with a powerful hit or two.

Ranga and his wolves also began a clash of Magic with Nine-head and her proxies. Meanwhile, Rimuru just watched Shizue beat the crap out Clayman with no mercy. After seeing she could handle herself, he turned to Ranga who was engaging Nine-Head.

Nine-head: H-Help me...!

{Raphael: Appraisal indicates she's under the controlling spell known as [Demon Dominate]. Remove the spell, Yes/No?}

Rimuru's mind: Yes.

While Ranga's wolves held down the Fox's companions, Rimuru undoes the skill and Nine-head reverts to her original pup form and lands on Rimuru's arms, while her companions return back to her tails.

Rimuru: You're okay now.

He hears growling behind him, and sees Ranga giving the fox a murderous glare. He quickly pats his head.

Rimuru: Please, keep her safe for me Ranga!

Ranga: Understood, leave it to me!

As Ranga and his wolves disappear into his shadow with Nine-Head. Rimuru looks back at Shizue and Clayman's fight.

Shizue: You know, all my life. I've had to live in fear of Demon Lords after what Leon did to me... turns out, that fear didn't apply to all of them.

Clayman: Stupid bitch, die!

He summoned some of his Marionette minions to attack her, but Shizue easily cut them down.

Shizue: Can you take this seriously?

Clayman: Just wait and see, you won't be gloating for long! My Marionette Dancers will recover instantly! Then the real fight begins.

But, after some time. The Marionettes never came back up.

Shizue: So... when does it happen?

Clayman: W-What...? Why aren't they recovering!?

Rimuru: I should probably tell you that before we started the fight, I covered Shizue's blade with Magic capable of destroying the soul.

Clayman: She can do spiritual damage!?

Rimuru: Indeed. Actually, the Majins Shion and Souka over there have weapons that do spiritual damage as well after my brother told me about his brawl with Hinata Sakaguchi who had a similar weapon.

Shizue's mind: Wait... Jasper fought Hinata!?

Clayman: In that case... I'll just add her to my collection as well!

He then used {Demon Marionette} to wrap Shizue in a multitude of Orange vines, before bragging about how the skill can even control Demon Lords and saying he planned on rebuilding his five fingers by using Shizue.