Scarlet Bond

Currently, myself along with Rimuru, Shuna, and Shion were chilling inside out personal plaza.

Rimuru: Was sending Diablo and Aqua to help with Falmuth a bad idea?

Jasper: Your just thinking about this now? We already dealt with that issue, so no point in thinking about it.

Rimuru: I guess your right...

Shuna: Jasper, Lord Rimuru. You shouldn't push yourselves too hard. It's not healthy for you. Don't forget to take a break once in a while.

Jasper: Agreed. Let's take a breather.

Shuna: Glad to hear it. I've made you both some tea. You too, Shion.

Shion: How thoughtful, I'd love some.

She gave us all a cup and we drank deeply before sighing in relaxation.

Rimuru: It sure is peaceful.

Shuna: Yes. If we're fortunate, it will hopefully stay that way for a while.

Jasper: Fingers cross...

Shion: Oh! That's right.

We turned to look at Shion who appeared to be unwrapping some kind of box.

Wait... why are my danger senses go berserk right now along with every fiber in my body screaming at me to run?

Rimuru: What's up, Shion?

Shion: Something I nearly forgot...  those cookies you taught me the recipe for!

Oh ok, that explains everything for me.

Wait...

OH SH*T, WE NEED TO QUICKLY GET THE F*CK OUTTA DODGE!!!

I immediately spat out my drink while Shuna and Rimuru backed away quickly with horrified expressions.

Rimuru: WOAH!! PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION!!!

Jasper: WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US GOD?!

The second she opened the box, it revealed a bunch of... teeth that seemed to be moaning? And... are those cookies with eyes in it?

{Mimir: This woman is secretly a Demon in disguise from the purple lineage... I'm 99.99% sure of it.}

I'm strongly tempted to believe you Mimir! Some of these cookies look like they're like those Dark Young from that Overlord Anime I watched.

The smoke emitting from it literally polluted the air around us and even killed some of the surrounding plant life.

Seeing this, I quickly grabbed Shuna's hand and began to walk away with her.

Jasper: Shuna, sweetie, honey, dearest, the love of my life! I believe it is best we leave for now as our safety might be in some serious jeopardy as of this moment.

Shuna: I agree, and I do still have some important work to do. We leave you this, Lord Rimuru.

Rimuru: Huh?! Don't leave me!

He quickly jumped forwards and attempted to grab us.

Rimuru: Wait, Jasper! Shuna!

But the two of us quickly made an 'After-image' and quickly got the heck out of the way and left him to his fate.

Shuna's mind: Forgive me, Lord Rimuru...

Jasper's mind: Your noble sacrifice will never be forgotten... little brother.

After leaving Rimuru to die, the two of them continued walking down the road while looking at the various stands showing around the place.

Shuna: Do you think it was a good idea to leave Lord Rimuru behind like that?