Tempest's Guardian Angel

A couple days after establishing relations with Dwargon. Me and Rimuru made our way back to Ingrassia to watch over the kids with Shizue.

Shizue: We will now announce the scores of your final exams.

As she said this, Rimuru melted making the kids worry.

Rimuru: You all...

Three: PASS!!

This made the students do an anime style fall.

Kenya: Hey! Don't scare us like that!

Jasper: Life's more fun with a few surprises.

Kenya: Whatever we passed...

Alice: Yep, like I ever doubted our test taking abilities!

Gale: Looks like we'll advance to the next grade.

Ryota: And we'll also get to stay together.

Chloe: Thank goodness!

Shizue: You were all amazing, now with this being over Rimuru and Jasper with sadly have to go back to Tempest with Professor Tiss aiding me as my assistant.

Chloe: How sad...

Rimuru: Turn that frown upside down. We got a few days left and we wanna head off with you guys smiling.

Jasper: Chloe, Alice, Ryota, Kenya, and Gale. We'll let you all in on a little secret. No matter where we're at or what we're doing we'll never forget you.

Chloe smiles.

Kenya: ...Thank you teach.

Alice: More importantly don't forget about your promise to us!

Rimuru: What promise...?

Kenya: Come on! You said if we passed you'd give us more manga.

Shizue: Don't worry, we have every issue of parasite ready.

While the kids where cheering, Shizue wanted to talk with us.

Rimuru: What is it?

Shizue: I was thinking about maybe moving to Tempest and bringing the students along with me.

Jasper: Really?

Shizue: Yeah, we love Ingrassia and all it's done for us. But, given all you've done and seeing how your nation is doing. I believe it would be better to live there and the kids are gonna miss you guys. So, do you think we can come along?

Rimuru: Of course!

Shizue: That's wonderful.

Night

While the kids where eating, and Shizue and Rimuru were busy with each other's company. I was talking with Mjöllmiles who had invited us to his shop.

Jasper: Achoo!

Mollie: Got a cold?

Jasper: No, pretty sure someone is just talking about me.

Mollie: That's true, you and Rimuru are certainly popular enough. Care for another round?

Jasper: There's always room for more.

After we got done eating, Shizue was reading manga with the kids while me and Rim talked with Mollie.

Rimuru: So, how's business been treating you?

Mollie: Thanks to you, our top quality high potions have attracted tons of buyers. We've made sure to spread word in the Western Provinces so we should be getting a horde of new orders soon.